DynamicWPaper is a free program that offers dynamic walpaper on a daily basis. However, it is ad-supported adware program that installs web browser extensions that hijack your web browser for displaying ads and deals. Promoted saving coupons displayed by DynamicWPaper barely would hurt your compute. However, your web traffic is wasted and system performance suffer from activities related to displaying advertising and spying on your web browsing history. Your privacy might also suffer. DynamicWPaper is often deceptively installed along with free programs that people download. Such practice is called bundling, and if you fail to disable option for %ADWARE_NAME installation, then it is installed as a Windows application and web browser extensions and BHO for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
If you want to remove DynamicWPaper, other malicious programs, and protect your computer against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) similar to DynamicWPaper, then use advanced software for DynamicWPaper removal. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate, truly clean removal, and real-time protection against thousands of malicious programs.
What is DynamicWPaper?
DynamicWPaper is a program and web browser extension that are combined in one product used for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer when you visits various websites. DynamicWPaper adware consists of a similarly named Windows application and plugins installed in your web browser as extensions, add-ons, or BHO (browser helper object) depend on browser. These DynamicWPaper have to be removed if you want to eliminate DynamicWPaper adware and get rid of ads. Your clicks on DynamicWPaper ads help to make money on a pay-per-click basis, and this way on monetizing is attractive to websites that distribute free software of develop such products. For users such installation of bundled adware is quite deceptive. If you fail to notice adware presence and disable DynamicWPaper before installing a free program, then your computer will be infected with DynamicWPaper. You need to be careful because some adware is difficult to uninstall, and more adware might be bundled and installed along with DynamicWPaper while removing it is not the thing that one would like.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
DynamicWPaper Adware Removal ToolDynamicWPaper Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove DynamicWPaper and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to DynamicWPaper malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete DynamicWPaper components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against DynamicWPaper and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove DynamicWPaper from Windows
You need to uninstall all the DynamicWPaper components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to DynamicWPaper.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall DynamicWPaper on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "DynamicWPaper" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall DynamicWPaper on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight DynamicWPaper program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall DynamicWPaper on Windows XP
Uninstalling DynamicWPaper from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on DynamicWPaper program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove DynamicWPaper from Chrome
Remove DynamicWPaper extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find DynamicWPaper extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove DynamicWPaper from Firefox
Remove DynamicWPaper add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find DynamicWPaper add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove DynamicWPaper from Internet Explorer
Remove DynamicWPaper extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on DynamicWPaper, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: I hope you done by now, and DynamicWPaper are gone. However, other malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. If you still see ads displayed by other malicious program, then try to use DynamicWPaper Removal Tool that can remove all malicious programs and protect your computer against future infections.
Remove DynamicWPaper Adware Infection Completely
DynamicWPaper adware might be bundled with similar and other dangerous programs used by cyber criminals. After you remove DynamicWPaper you need to run full anti-virus scan with your antivirus and then scan your system with anti-malware software like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.