Internet Security Guard can appear on your computer if you have visited an infected web-site, download free software from the Internet or open E-mail attachment. The fact of the Internet Security Guard installation is the evidence that your antivirus program is too weak to protect your computer from the viruses and other infections. Remember, maybe you just did not update it.
Internet Security Guard is associated with the Trojan that installed the program itself. Being installed on your computer, the program begins to show you numerous warnings about the infections that are not exist for your legitimate antivirus program. Internet Security Guard is able to stop the execution of different of your programs, they can be just blocked because of the changes in the System Registry that were done by the malicious rogue program. Remember, you should not pay for the license key of the program, no matter how the program is going to frighten you, showing different alert messages about the infections and the possibility of their removal.
Don’t believe the program, it is not going to remove the infection anyway. More than that if you paid for the license, then you just funded the rogue programs developers. You should remove Internet Security Guard rogue program, using the instructions that we are going to describe. First you can try a new updated version of Removal Tool that cannot be blocked by this infection. If you don’t have this antivirus program and the program that you have is already blocked, the you can download and install SpyHunter or try to use another method, for example like this one:
- Run MSConfig (by pressing Windows + R, typing msconfig and pressing Enter) and remove Internet Security Guard process from the autoload list (it will launch from C:\Users or C:\Documents and settings subfolder).
- Reboot your computer.
- Right the icon of Internet Security Guard on your desktop and copy its executable path in the Search programs and files line of the Start menu and press enter. Delete the executable.
- Delete everything from the Recycle Bin.
- Then you can run any powerful updated antivirus program, for example SpyHunter, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or SpyHunter.
- You can try also to insert the license key of the Internet Security Guard program. The program can stay on your computer, but if the key will become, then Internet Security Guard will be deactivated. Here is the key:
U2FD-S2LA-H4KA-UEPB or K7LY-R5GU-SI9D-EVFB
But still run the full antivirus scanning process after the insertion.