SOSO Globo Search is a commercial adware that hijacks web browsers, displays ads, and redirects user’s default search engine and homepage to Globososo.com. This adware consist of many components that make removing more difficult than removing other programs. It installs different browser add-ons for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. SOSO Globo Search adware is used to redirect you to Globososo.com for making clicks on promoted links injected into organic search results and earning money for a publisher and promoter that way. SOSO Globo Search is spread with free programs and automatically installed in a deceptive for user’s way. Unless you notice presence of this add-on in a free program’s setup wizard, the adware is automatically installed along with free programs and your web browsers get hijacked by SOSO Globo Search. If you try to remove SOSO Globo Search, you might find that this thing is stubborn and won’t go away easily. It require many different procedures for complete removal.
This removal guide will help you to delete SOSO Globo Search either manually or with a help of SOSO Globo Search Removal Tool that comes with “Free online support” and “Free one-year-long protection” against stubborn malicious programs.
What is SOSO Globo Search?
Browser hijacking adware like SOSO Globo Search are initially set for automatic installation when they come bundled with other free programs. The information about adware is often placed in a tricky way, and computer users fail to notice the trick. Take it serious since an attempt to remove adware is time consuming and frustrates computer users by the stubborn nature common with search redirects. It is better to think that SOSO Globo Search and like adware will be automatically installed unless you thoroughly inspect setup screens and documentation that comes with a free program that you download before installing it onto your computer system.
SOSO Globo Search Removal Tool
For removing SOSO Globo Search you need to uninstall all the SOSO Globo Search add-ons and reset user preferences in your web browsers. You also need to remove other components related to Globososo.com search redirect that can spy on you for your browsing habits and history. Since changes made by SOSO Globo Search to your computer are numerous, and some of its components are hard to delete. Manual removal process is time consuming and might be unsafe to your system if some error is made.
SOSO Globo Search Removal Tool makes the removal process easy and safe for you. It comes together with anti-spyware program, free one-year license, free online assistance and money back guaranty. This programs help to delete even legitimate adware and spyware programs like SOSO Globo Search, keyloggers, and surveillance apps used with malicious purpose and not addressed by conventional anti-virus products. Thus, the level of your security and privacy will be greatly improved.
Remove SOSO Globo Search Manually
For manual removal you need to uninstall multiple SOSO Globo Search components involved in search redirect. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs” utility (or “Programs and Features” for Windows 7 and Vista). (Start this Windows utility program by clicking a link in the Control Panel menu.) Then you need to find and remove SOSO Globo Search and related programs. After this programs are removed, you need to delete SOSO Globo Search add-ons from all of your web browsers and reset browser default settings changed by the adware.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer system with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstal SOSO Globo Search adware program
- Click Start button, and then click Control Panel in the system Start menu.
- Double-click “Add or Remove Programs” (“Programs and Features” for Win7 and Vista) in the Control Panel menu window.
- Scroll through the program list, highlight “eSafe Security Control, Desk 365″ item, and click Remove. Look for other adware programs delete them since they might cause redirect to similar search pages.
Remove SOSO Globo Search from Internet Explorer
Remove SOSO Globo Search add-ons from Internet Explorer Browsers
- Start the browser and find Tools in top menu.
- Pick Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions on left, and look for “eSafe Security Control, Desk 365″ add-on.
- Select this item and click Disable. Restart your browser.
Remove Globososo.com redirect for IE 8
- Start the browser and find Tools in top menu.
- Pick Internet Options from the menu and click it.
- In Option window open General tab, find Search section, and click Settings button.
- Mark you preferred search provider in the providers’ list and click Set as Default button.
- You will see a list of search providers. Select your preferred search provider and click the button Set as default.
- Find the line with Globososo.com redirect, and then click Remove button.
Remove Globososo.com redirect from IE 9
- Start IE9 web browser and find Tools in the top menu.
- Click Internet Options in thes menu.
- Open General tab and find Change search defaults option. Then, click Settings button.
- Select your preferred search provider and then click Set as default button
- Remove Globososo.com and like unwanted search redirects and adware programs from the list.
Remove SOSO Globo Search from Firefox
Remove SOSO Globo Search add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and find Tools in top menu.
- Click it and select Add-ons.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar.
- Find “eSafe Security Control, Desk 365″ . Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Globososo.com redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Firefox web browser and enter “about.config” in the URL bar.
- Type “Keyword.url ” in the search box and right click it.
- Set it to something different name than Globososo.com and reset this parameter.
- Type “browser.search.defaultegine” in the search box.
- Right click it and reset to something different than Globososo.com
- Type “browser.search.selectengine” in the search box.
- Right click it and reset it to something different than redirect to components that you want to delete. Then look for “browser.newtab.url“, right click it, and reset it for disabling automatic launch of the search redirect components.
- Restart Firefox for a complete removal.
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click this option and reset it to something different than Globososo.com .
- Search for “browser.newtab.url”. Right-click and reset it.
Remove SOSO Globo Search from Chrome
Remove SOSO Globo Search add-ons for Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on the Wrench icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed extensions.
- Find and Disable/Delete all “eSafe Security Control, Desk 365″ add-on.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Globososo.com redirect from Google Chrome
- Launch the your Chrome and click on Wrench icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings option from the drop down list.
- Find “Search” and click Manage search engines.
- Select your preferred search engine and click Make it default
- Find and remove Globososo.com related items.
Note: The described manual removal procedures are very time consuming. If your do not have related experience and value your time, then you can save it by using SOSO Globo Search Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and scan your computer system with bundled free anti-spyware program to delete other computer infections.
Remove SOSO Globo Search Search Redirect Completely
SOSO Globo Search with a search redirect might link you to websites that can be infected or involved in spreading malicious programs. These programs help criminals to spy on you and use your computer system for an illegal activities on the web. Anti-spyware scanner, that you get along with the removal tool for free, helps to remove spyware and makes your system more secure and private. After you delete SOSO Globo Search, you need to run full antispyware scan, then update your antivirus program and check for viruses. Use the antispyware that comes with SOSO Globo Search Removal Tool for free, and have your computer system protected against spyware for a full year.
You also need to look for possible malicious redirects placed into your Hosts file and remove them. If you notice some problems with search redirects, check your web browser proxy and browser settings and reset them to defaults. Do not forget to clean all the cookies from your web browsers.
Find more about prevention computer infections and protection against malicious programs.