Windows Private Shield is one of the numerous rogue programs. There are different families of rogue programs, so many as the developers of this software. You should know that in the age of computer technologies it is very easy to get a virus on your computer, so you need a very good protection from them. But you should install the antivirus program on your computer by yourselves! Because there are people, who use the inexperience of common people and install them rogue antivirus programs, using remote access and Trojans that are able to control the computer of a user. So, Windows Private Shield is one of the programs that was installed on your computer with the help of the remote access. Be sure that this program will not help you to get rid of the infections that can be on your computer. You need a real antivirus program instead of this malicious one. But, at first you should remove Windows Private Shield from your computer.
If you have this program, so you have to see numerous pop-up alerts about the infections that penetrated your computer. Actually, your computer is at stake, but just because of the presence of Windows Private Shield in your system and the infections that are associated with it: Trojan (that installed the program on your computer and the rootkit that protects the program from removal). These infections help the program not to be removed, restoring it after the next reboot. In consideration of this fact we can tell you that almost all of the manual methods are useless. And it seems that it is impossible to remove Windows Private Shield. Every manual method is the removal of all the parts of the program: files, folders, processes and registry entries. But if the accompanied infection will restore Windows Private Shield every time you remove its parts, so there is no sense in the manual methods until you will not remove the protecting infections.
You should know that you should not buy the license key and never believe the program! If you want to enter the key, thinking that the program will remove all the infections of your computer, so you can try to do it, here is a key:
Files belonging to Windows Private Shield:
- %CommonStartMenu%\Programs\Windows Private Shield.lnk
- %Desktop%\Windows Private Shield.lnk
Registry entries belonging to Windows Private Shield:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net” = “2012-5-20_4”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “UID” = “jcplbfflpl”
But you should know that if you will enter the key the program will just stop its activity and that is all. The only way to remove Windows Private Shield from your computer is to install very good antivirus software and to do the full scan. You can use SpyHunter, MalwareBytes, and like programs to protect your computer.