Like all others rogue antivirus programs, Windows Sleek Performance is usually distributed, installed and protected by different malicious infections, for example Trojans or rootkits. If you have Windows Sleek Performance installed on your computer, so this program will try to persuade you that it is legitimate software. But you should remember that no one legitimate program will be installed without your permission and participation. And if you notice any program that was installed without your knowledge about it, so you can think that your computer is infected. It is fair to say even not “you can think”, but “you can be sure”. Because there is no possibility to have Windows Sleek Performance if your computer is clean from viruses and infections.
So, you should not forget that every action of Windows Sleek Performance is a lie to make you believe it and to buy its license key to let the program remove all the viruses that probably even do not exist on your computer. You should know that if you will buy the license, the program will not be active anymore, your computer will stay under the attack of different viruses and your money (that you paid for the license) will be used for the releases of some new rogue software.
So, don’t let the Internet fraudsters to make some other versions of fake antiviruses. If Windows Sleek Performance is already installed on your computer, so you should remove it as soon as possible, until the program will not crash your system with the help of different infections.
Follow our instructions in order to remove Windows Sleek Performance:
- Reboot your computer and press F8 repeatedly when it will begin to start. When you will see the Menu you should select Safe Mode with Networking with the help of arrow buttons and press Enter.
- Run you browser, choose Tools, then Internet Options. You need to click LAN Settings in the Connections tab.
- Uncheck “Use a proxy server” box. Close the windows, clicking OK.
- Then you should download any powerful antivirus software, install it, update and run the full scan.
For manual removal locate and remove following files and folders and remove them:
- %Desktop%\Windows Sleek Performance.lnk
- %StartMenu%\Programs\Windows Sleek Performance.lnk
Remove following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector”
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Settings “net”
If these instructions will not be useful for you, then you can just try to use Windows Sleek Performance Removal Tool in order to remove Windows Sleek Performance. Removal tool will not just try to remove Windows Sleek Performance, but will remove it for sure, deleting its malicious entries in the registry editor, removing its viral files from the system and some other parts of the program.