BetterSurf ads are coming from bettersurf.net. This adware is often deceptively installed with a help of wrappers called download clients that come with free programs that you download from the web. BetterSurf is wide-spread today, and your computer might be infected if you fail to disable option for BetterSurf installation. If you want to get rid of BetterSurf ads, then you need to uninstall BetterSurf application and remove BetterSurf extension, browser helper object, or add-on from your Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox that BetterSurf infects. If you cannot find BetterSurf uninstaller, then use search and look for bettersurf.dll and bettersurfBHO.dll and remove folders where these BetterSurf files are found.
If you want to remove BetterSurf and protect your computer against future infections, then use SpyHunter as a BetterSurf removal tool and get all the benefits that this anti-malware software offers. It offers real-time protection, reliable malware detection, and clean removal that leaves no traces of infection in your system registry. SpyHunter offers also a free scanner that is very helpful for detecting malicious files and malicious changes left in your computer system by malicious programs.
What is BetterSurf Adware?
Protection against deceptively installed adware programs:
It is better to prevent installing adware like BetterSurf than removing it later, and all you need for that is your attention. Just pay attention to controls placed in a setup wizard for a free program that is being installed. Take off check marks on suspicious items placed on setup wizards and use “custom” installation option instead of “typical” that might hide adware items from the view.
BetterSurf Removal Tool
BetterSurf removal tool helps to remove BetterSurf components installed as a program and as web browser extensions. SpyHunter is one of the best anti-malware tools that is frequently updated. It demonstrates a very reliable malware detection rate, and real-time anti-malware protection offered with SpyHunter is truly reliable. If you use it as BetterSurf Adware removal tool, then you can use free online support that helps to solve problems related to malware infection.
Remove BetterSurf Ads Manually
First, you need to uninstall BetterSurf using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to BetterSurf adware.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that hidden malware and spyware are also removed.
Uninstal Better Surf adware program
- Click Start button, and then click Control Panel in the system Start menu.
- Double-click “Add or Remove Programs” (“Programs and Features” for Win7 and Vista) in the Control Panel menu window.
- Scroll through the program list, highlight “BetterSurf“ and other adware programs, and click Remove. Look for other adware programs and uninstall them.
Remove BetterSurf Ads from Internet Explorer
Remove BetterSurf add-ons from Internet Explorer Browsers
- Start the browser and find Tools in top menu.
- Pick Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions on left, and look for “BetterSurf“ and other adware extensions
- Select this item and click Disable. Restart your browser.
Remove BetterSurf Ads from Firefox
Remove BetterSurf add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and find Tools in top menu.
- Click it and select Add-ons.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar.
- Find “BetterSurf“ and other adware add-ons. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove BetterSurf Ads from Chrome
Remove BetterSurf add-ons for Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on the Wrench icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed extensions.
- Find and Disable/Delete all “BetterSurf” and other adware extensions.
- Restart your browser.
Note: If your value your time or afraid to perform manual Better Surf removal, then use BetterSurf Removal Tool and scan your system with anti-malware software for removing other computer infections. If you want to get a reliable real-time protection against malware, then use SpyHunter as malware removal tool.
Remove BetterSurf Completely
BetterSurf adware might be spread in a bundle with other like and even some malicious programs. They might be used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal activities on the Internet. After you remove BetterSurf, run full antivirus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and re-scan your system with anti-spyware program like one that comes for free with BetterSurf Removal Tool. It will help you to remove threats hidden on your computer.
Find more about prevention computer infections and protection against malicious programs.