Bitable.com Search replaces default search engine in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer after you install a freeware app. Such programs often are deceptively installed with other free programs that you download from the web.
If you want to remove Bitable.com Search and restore your preferred search, then you need to uninstall Bitable.com Search. program if you can find it in the list of installed programs. You also need to remove Bitable web browser extension or similar extension related to Bitable.com Search. After you remove this components, you need to fix your web browser and replace bitable.com with your preferred search engine. If Bitable.com Search browser hijacker is the only problem, and there is no other malicious programs, then our guide for manual Bitable.com Search removal will help you. Otherwise, it is better to use special security software for automated process that will remove Bitable.com Search and other malicious programs from your computer.
This guide will help you to remove Bitable.com Search manually or with a help of Bitable.com Search Removal Tool. It comes with free online support and free anti-spyware program that helps to remove viruses that infect your computer in the next year.
What is Bitable.com Search?
Bitable.com Search redirect might be caused by Bitable.com Search plugins or other adware plugins with similar functionality. Special programs that prevent your browser settings from being changed also might protect Bitable.com Search against removal. Depend on bundled adware programs, removing Bitable.com Search might have different degree of stubbornness and require special tools for investigation and detecting programs responsible for the redirect. You can get Bitable.com Search with any free program download since developers are well-paid for adware installed onto your computer. Certainly, they use any legitimate way of tricking you into installing unwanted program. You need to be careful while installing free programs or to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware that have a real time protection against such legitimate things like Bitable.com Search adware.
Protection against deceptively installed hijacker:
Programs like Bitable.com Search, are initially set for automatic installation when they come with free programs. The information about additional programs is present but often intensively hidden from users view. You need always read labels placed near marked check boxes and use “custom” installation option instead of “typical” since additional programs might hide there. Finally, just be attentive while installing some downloaded content since many people fail to notice unwanted programs before it is too late and Bitable.com Search or other such program should be somehow removed.
Bitable.com Search Adware Removal ToolBitable.com Search Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Bitable.com Search and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Bitable.com Search malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Bitable.com Search components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Bitable.com Search and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Bitable.com Search from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall components related to Bitable.com Search and protecting it against removal. Here we give you some file names, but Bitable.com Search might be installed by different programs and so you might need more work. You also can download Spy Hunter for a free scan and find out what programs are found malicious. Then you need to remove these programs from the list of installed programs and from your web browsers. And finally, you need to fix browser settings for removing redirect to bitable.com that are no more protected after you remove files.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure hidden malicious programs and spyware are also removed.
Uninstall Bitable.com Search on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Bitable and suspicious" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Bitable.com Search on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Bitable and suspicious program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Bitable.com Search on Windows XP
Uninstalling Bitable.com Search from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Bitable and suspicious program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Bitable.com Search from Chrome
Remove Bitable.com Search extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Bitable and suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Bitable.com serarch engine address redirect from Google Chrome
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu list as shown above.
- Find "Search" and click on Manage search engines button.
- Select Bitable.com search engine and click on "Remove" icon.
- Select your preferred search engine and click Make default option.
Remove Bitable.com homepage redirect on Google Chrome
- Find "On Startup" section and click on Set pages link.
- Select Bitable.com or other unwanted address and click Remove icon.
- Select or add your preferred homepage address and click on OK button or leave google.com as your default.
Remove Bitable.com Search from Firefox
Remove Bitable.com Search add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Bitable and suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Bitable.com serarch redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and enter "about:config" in address bar and press Enter.
- In a warning box press "I'll be careful, I promise" button.
- Find and double-click on "browser.search.defaultenginename" item in the list.
- Type preferred search engine name in the box and click OKbutton.
- Type preferred URL or "about:newtab" for a blank one and click OK button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
li>Find and double-click on browser.newtab.url item in the list.
Remove Bitable.com Search from Internet Explorer
Remove Bitable.com Search extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Bitable and suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Replace Bitable.com with a preferred search engine for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Manage add-ons option as shown above.
- Click on Search Providers tab located on left side.
- Find and click on unwanted search provider name in the list of providers. Then click on Remove button.
- Find your preferred search provider and click on Set as default button.
Replace Bitable.com homepage with a preffered one for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Internet Options menu item.
- Open General tab, find Home page section, and replace Bitable.com with a preferred homepage address. Then click on Apply button.
Note: This manual removal procedure is quite time consuming. If your value your time, then you can save it by using Bitable.com Search Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and scan your system with bundled free anti-spyware program to get rid of other computer infections.
Remove Bitable.com Search Search Redirect Completely
Removing adware and spyware installed along with Bitable.com Search might be tricky since this programs are profitable and thus protected. You already learned what programs you need to remove, but it is difficult to find out how many more like programs are still left hiding somewhere on your computer. Use SpyHunter or anti-spyware that comes with removal tool for scanning your system since some threats are legitimate products like Bitable.com Search, and conventional anti-virus programs do not remove legitimate stuff.