BoBrowser is an adware program that displays ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. BoBrowser owners get paid for your clicks on promoted ads, and BoBrowser distributors get some income for installed copies of BoBrowser adware.
If you want to remove BoBrowser adware and get rid of these ads, then you need to some work. First, you need to remove BoBrowser application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove BoBrowser extension from your Chrome, BoBrowser add-on from your Firefox, and BoBrowser BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for BoBrowser adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove BoBrowser and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove BoBrowser manually or with a help of special security software that removes BoBrowser and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is BoBrowser?
BoBrowser is a program and web browser extension that are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer when you visits various websites. BoBrowser adware consists of a similarly named Windows application and plugins present as web browser extensions, add-ons, and BHO. These BoBrowser components are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying advertising in various ways. If you click on BoBrowser ads, then the owner gets profit for your click from promoters. That is why BoBrowser is often deceptively installed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. BoBrowser is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing BoBrowser is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like BoBrowser, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs, and it will save your time. Use SpyHunter as a BoBrowser removal tool instead. This anti-malware product is very reliable and offers a premium real-time anti-malware protection against dangerous or malicious software that otherwise might infect your computer.
BoBrowser Adware Removal ToolBoBrowser Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove BoBrowser and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to BoBrowser malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete BoBrowser components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against BoBrowser and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove BoBrowser from Windows
First, you need to uninstall BoBrowser application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser extensions that belong to BoBrowser adware installed in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall BoBrowser on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "BoBrowser and suspicious" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall BoBrowser on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight BoBrowser and suspicious program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall BoBrowser on Windows XP
Uninstalling BoBrowser from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on BoBrowser and suspicious program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove BoBrowser from Chrome
Remove BoBrowser extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find BoBrowser and suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove BoBrowser from Firefox
Remove BoBrowser add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find BoBrowser and suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove BoBrowser from Internet Explorer
Remove BoBrowser extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on BoBrowser and suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use BoBrowser Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove BoBrowser Adware Infection Completely
BoBrowser adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove BoBrowser adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.