BrowsePro is an adware program that hijacks web browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome for spying on you browsing history and displaying ads and deals that can attract your clicks. Such clicks on BrowsePro advertising bring profit to this adware owners and distributors that help to install BrowsePro. That is probably why the installation is often deceptive. BrowsePro is bundled with popular free programs and set for being automatically installed unless you notice and disable this optional adware. I guess you didn’t, and now you want to remove BrowsePro from your computer. It is a good idea. While BrowsePro is not malicious by design, any adware presents some threats to your security and privacy.
If you want to get rid of BrowsePro ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove BrowsePro extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove BrowsePro components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove BrowsePro and other malware form your infected computer.
This removal guide helps to remove BrowsePro manually or use special security software that removes BrowsePro and other malicious programs. SpyHunter is definitely one of the best. It offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future infections.
What is BrowsePro?
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like BrowsePro, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs. Use SpyHunter 4 for a real-time anti-malware protection, reliable malware detection, and clean and safe removal of various threats from your computer.
BrowsePro Adware Removal ToolBrowsePro Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove BrowsePro and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to BrowsePro malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete BrowsePro components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against BrowsePro and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove BrowsePro Ads Manually
You need to uninstall all the BrowsePro components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to BrowsePro.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall BrowsePro on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "BrowsePro" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall BrowsePro on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight BrowsePro program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall BrowsePro on Windows XP
Uninstalling BrowsePro from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on BrowsePro program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove BrowsePro from Chrome
Remove BrowsePro extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find BrowsePro extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove BrowsePro from Firefox
Remove BrowsePro add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find BrowsePro add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove BrowsePro from Internet Explorer
Remove BrowsePro extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on BrowsePro, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Removing BrowsePro is not difficult. Though you can still have some problems if you get other bundled adware or malicious programs present. You also need to remove these threats to your security and privacy. Use free scanners that come with BrowsePro Removal Tool for help or let these programs to take care of the problem.
Remove BrowsePro Adware Infection Completely
BrowsePro adware might come bundled with other adware programs. Some of ads might also be used by cyber criminals for installing malware and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams or stealing your money. After you remove BrowsePro you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanners, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.
Find more information about safe practices that can help you to prevent computer infections and protect your compute system against malicious programs.