Browser Guardian is an adware bundled with functions that can attract computer users. It claims to protect you from making dangerous clicks that will redirect you to malicious websites. However, your anti-virus and search engines usually already provide protection that Browser Guardian offers. They definitely have powerful teams and networks dedicated to online security that a sole vendor barely can match. As a result, Browser Guardian offers you adware wrapped in a good cause that is deceptive. Is it wrong? Maybe not. You get another chance to avoid visiting some of malicious website at the cost of watching ads in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It depends on you for how long will you trade one for another.
If you want to remove Browser Guardian, then you will not have much problems in doing so because this vendor do not use tricks that would block your attempt. The program is installed as Browser Guardian Windows application and as web browser extensions for most used web browsers. You simply need to remove all of Browser Guardian components, and you are done with the removal. Here is a guide for manual Browser Guardian removal, but if you have a similar programs installed or suspect some other infections, then use Browser Guardian removal tool that finds them all and helps to protect your computer from deceptively installed programs and malware.
If you want to remove Browser Guardian and other malicious programs as well as protect your computer against future infections and deceptively installed programs, then use SpyHunter. It comes with real-time protection and have truly reliable malware detection rate. This program also provide very useful free scan results that might help you with Browser Guardian manual removal.
What is Browser Guardian?
If you want to remove Browser Guardian, then you can do this by following the guide below. It is not difficult, and you can do it by yourself. The only problem might present other malicious or similar promotional programs installed in a bundle that you need to find and remove. If you think this is a case, then Browser Guardian removal tool is a better choice because it helps to save your time and protect your computer from various threats that conventional anti-virus products respect as legitimate software.
Protection against adware deceptive installation:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
Browser Guardian Adware Adware Removal ToolBrowser Guardian Adware Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Browser Guardian Adware and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Browser Guardian Adware malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Browser Guardian Adware components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Browser Guardian Adware and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Browser Guardian Ads Manually
You need to uninstall all the Browser Guardian components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Browser Guardian.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall Browser Guardian Adware on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Browser Guardian" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Browser Guardian Adware on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Browser Guardian program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Browser Guardian Adware on Windows XP
Uninstalling Browser Guardian Adware from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Browser Guardian program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Browser Guardian Adware from Chrome
Remove Browser Guardian Adware extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Browser Guardian extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Browser Guardian Adware from Firefox
Remove Browser Guardian Adware add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Browser Guardian add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Browser Guardian Adware from Internet Explorer
Remove Browser Guardian Adware extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Browser Guardian, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal of Browser Guardian is an easy task even for a user with limited experience. However, you might get a bunch of other bundled adware programs present on your computer. You need to remove these threats to your security and privacy. Use free scanners that come with SpyHunter that helps to detect malicious files and residual damages of previous computer infections present in your system.
Remove Browser Guardian Adware Infection Completely
Browser Guardian adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove Browser Guardian adware, you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software comes with a free professional support and a free scanners that you can use for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated removal process that is more safe and reliable.