Cheap4All is an adware program and web browser extension designed to hijack your web browser for displaying ads and deals. Promoted ads and coupons displayed by Cheap4All barely would hurt your computer system by itself. However, your web traffic will be wasted and system performance suffer due to activities related to advertising and spying on your web browsing history. Your privacy might also suffer. Cheap4All is often deceptively installed along with free programs that people download. Such practice is called bundling, and if you fail to disable option for Cheap4All installation, then it is installed as a Windows application and web browser extensions and BHO for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
If you want to remove Cheap4All, then you need to get rid of all Cheap4All components. Read the guide below for details on Cheap4All removal.
SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate and clean removal. It even finds and removes residual damages left by malware removed by your anti-virus. Moreover, it offers a real-time protection against future infections and deceptively installed legitimate adware programs similar to Cheap4All.
What is Cheap4All?
Cheap4All is an adware developed for making money out of users’ clicks on ads, coupons, and other deals. While it is not malicious, Cheap4All is often deceptively installed with other free programs, and this might be not only annoying. Adware often compromises your privacy by tracking your browsing history and wastes your web traffic and system resources if you do not really need Cheap4All. Since this adware consists of multiple components installed as a program and web browser extensions, it is more difficult to remove Cheap4All than other Windows programs. The guide below explains how to remove each of Cheap4All components related to browsers Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. If you want to remove Cheap4All, just follow this guide, and you will get rid of Cheap4All ads pretty soon. Certainly, there might be more adware programs responsible for displaying ads in your web browser, and you might need a special program that finds and helps to remove Cheap4All and like adware programs.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
Cheap4All Adware Removal ToolCheap4All Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Cheap4All and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Cheap4All malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Cheap4All components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Cheap4All and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Cheap4All from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all Cheap4All components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall Cheap4All on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Cheap4All" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Cheap4All on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Cheap4All program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Cheap4All on Windows XP
Uninstalling Cheap4All from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Cheap4All program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Cheap4All from Chrome
Remove Cheap4All extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Cheap4All extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Cheap4All from Firefox
Remove Cheap4All add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Cheap4All add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Cheap4All from Internet Explorer
Remove Cheap4All extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Cheap4All, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal for Cheap4All is relatively easy task. However, other bundled malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. Cheap4All Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove Cheap4All Adware Infection Completely
Cheap4All adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs, and some of these programs might be spread by cyber criminals as spyware and bots for illegal internet scams. After you remove Cheap4All you need to run full antivirus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter for removing threats that are not accessed by anti-virus products.