CinemaPro ads might appear in your web browsers after you install this program or another free program bundled with this adware. CinemaPro is developed for monetizing through displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and generating profit paid to distributors of this adware by business partners. CinemaPro is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and CinemaPro is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove CinemaPro adware and get rid of ads in your web browsers, then you need to do some work for detecting and removing components that cause such activity. First, you need to remove CinemaPro application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove CinemaPro extension from your Chrome, CinemaPro add-on from your Firefox, and CinemaPro BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for CinemaPro adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove CinemaPro and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove CinemaPro manually. If you want to get rid of ads in your web browser and malicious programs that are spying on you, then you need some detection tool like SpyHunter anti-malware scanner that offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is CinemaPro?
CinemaPro is a program and web browser extension that are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer when you visits various websites. CinemaPro adware consists of a similarly named Windows application and plugins present as web browser extensions, add-ons, and BHO. These CinemaPro components are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying advertising in various ways. If you click on CinemaPro ads, then the owner gets profit for your click from promoters. That is why CinemaPro is often deceptively installed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. CinemaPro is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing CinemaPro is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Unless you use SpyHunter or other anti-malware product for adware detection, then you need to pay attention to EULA and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
CinemaPro Adware Removal ToolCinemaPro Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove CinemaPro and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to CinemaPro malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete CinemaPro components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against CinemaPro and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove CinemaPro from Windows
You need to uninstall all the CinemaPro components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to CinemaPro.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall CinemaPro on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "CinemaPro" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall CinemaPro on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight CinemaPro program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall CinemaPro on Windows XP
Uninstalling CinemaPro from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on CinemaPro program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove CinemaPro from Chrome
Remove CinemaPro extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find CinemaPro extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove CinemaPro from Firefox
Remove CinemaPro add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find CinemaPro add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove CinemaPro from Internet Explorer
Remove CinemaPro extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on CinemaPro, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is quite time consuming. If your value your time, then you can save it by using CinemaPro Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and scan your system with bundled free anti-spyware program to get rid of other computer infections.
Remove CinemaPro Adware Infection Completely
CinemaPro adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove CinemaPro adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.