CoupExtensionz is an adware program and web browser extension designed to hijack your web browser for displaying ads and deals. Promoted saving coupons displayed by CoupExtensionz barely would hurt your compute. However, your web traffic is wasted and system performance suffer from activities related to displaying advertising and spying on your web browsing history. Your privacy might also suffer. CoupExtensionz is often deceptively installed along with free programs that people download. Such practice is called bundling, and if you fail to disable option for CoupExtensionz installation, then it is installed as a Windows application and web browser extensions and BHO for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
If you want to remove CoupExtensionz, then you need to get rid of all CoupExtensionz components. Read the guide below for details on CoupExtensionz removal.
This removal guide will help you to remove CoupExtensionz manually or with a help of special software that removes CoupExtensionz and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is CoupExtensionz?
CoupExtensionz is an adware developed for making money out of users’ clicks. While it is not malicious, it traces your web browsing history and might cause some problems related to your privacy and security of your computer system. Adware wastes your web traffic for running its activities. CoupExtensionz is often deceptively installed with free programs if you miss signs of adware present in download client or a setup wizard for a program that you download. CoupExtensionz is installed as a Windows program that manages adware and web browser extensions installed into Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This makes removing CoupExtensionz more slightly more complicated than removing other windows programs, but if it is bundled with other adware programs, then you can have a hard time. It is better to be careful while installing free programs since inspecting setup wizards for bundled programs takes less of your time than CoupExtensionz removal.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware products like CoupExtensionz, then you need to remember that adware programs are delivered with other free programs, set for automatic installation, and installed unless you disable such optional items. Pay attention to marked check boxes placed in setup wizard screens and disable additional software unless you know it. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs. Read EULA that might inform you about adware programs and terms of their use.
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand.
CoupExtensionz Adware Removal ToolCoupExtensionz Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove CoupExtensionz and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to CoupExtensionz malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete CoupExtensionz components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against CoupExtensionz and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove CoupExtensionz from Windows
First, you need to uninstall CoupExtensionz application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser extensions that belong to CoupExtensionz adware installed in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall CoupExtensionz on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "CoupExtensionz" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall CoupExtensionz on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight CoupExtensionz program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall CoupExtensionz on Windows XP
Uninstalling CoupExtensionz from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on CoupExtensionz program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove CoupExtensionz from Chrome
Remove CoupExtensionz extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find CoupExtensionz extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove CoupExtensionz from Firefox
Remove CoupExtensionz add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find CoupExtensionz add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove CoupExtensionz from Internet Explorer
Remove CoupExtensionz extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on CoupExtensionz, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: It is possible that your computer is infected with other adware programs. You can make a check for presence of suspicious programs with the list of adware removal tools names and see if it match. If they match, than the program belongs to adware and our removal tools can handle it for sure. Actually, they can remove hundreds thousands of viruses, but there is always a gray area where any anti-virus fails. This checking procedure is very helpful while real scanning for viruses is definitely better.
Remove CoupExtensionz Adware Infection Completely
CoupExtensionz adware might be spread in a bundle with other like and even some malicious programs. They might be used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal activities on the Internet. After you remove CoupExtensionz, run full antivirus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and use SpyHunter for anti-malware protection.