Couponarific displays ads, coupons, and deals in your web browsers and promises savings for your on-line purchases. However, this program is often deceptively installed without user’s consent along with free programs from websites that employ bundling practices for monetizing. Couponarific ads are not malicious, however adware is not safe either because it tracks browsing history and might cause privacy problems if your profile is shared among promoters. Besides that, Couponarific can waste your web traffic for activities that you don’t really need.
If you want to get rid of Couponarific ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove Couponarific extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove Couponarific components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove Couponarific and other malware form your infected computer.
If you want to remove Couponarific and other malware as well, then use SpyHunter. This program offers a real-time protection that can protect you against future trouble. It has a truly reliable malware detection and timely updated virus database. It also provides a free online support for removing viruses that the software cannot access for some reason. So, ads in your web browser caused by any adware program will be gone.
What is Couponarific?
Couponarific is an adware developed by for displaying ads and making money out of users clicks. Adware tracks your web browsing history and causes privacy issues such as spam in your email box. It also wastes your web traffic. Couponarific consists of the windows program that manages all the adware processes and web browser extensions installed into Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This makes removing Couponarific more complicated than removing other windows programs. It is better to be careful while installing free programs since inspecting setup wizards for bundled programs takes less of your time than Couponarific removal.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing programs like Couponarific, then you need to be careful while installing free programs. You can protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace your installations, warn you on all known threats to your security and privacy, and remove any threat found on your computer. Pay attention to check boxes placed in a setup wizard for a free program that you are installing. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
Couponarific Adware Removal ToolCouponarific Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Couponarific and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Couponarific malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Couponarific components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Couponarific and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Couponarific Ads from Windows
You need to uninstall all the Couponarific components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Couponarific.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall Couponarific on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Couponarific" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Couponarific on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Couponarific program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Couponarific on Windows XP
Uninstalling Couponarific from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Couponarific program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Couponarific from Chrome
Remove Couponarific extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Couponarific extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Couponarific from Firefox
Remove Couponarific add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Couponarific add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Couponarific from Internet Explorer
Remove Couponarific extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Couponarific, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Couponarific Infection Components:
Remove Couponarific entries from system registry:
Delete Couponarific files and folders:
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use Couponarific Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove Couponarific Ads Completely
Couponarific adware might be bundled with similar and other dangerous programs used by cyber criminals. After you remove Couponarific you need to run full anti-virus scan with your antivirus and then scan your system with anti-malware software like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.