CouponIOS is an adware that displays ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. CouponIOS owners get paid for your clicks on promoted ads, and CouponIOS distributors get some income for installed instances of CouponIOS adware. You shouldn’t wonder how CouponIOS ads started to appear in your web browser. CouponIOS is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and CouponIOS is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove CouponIOS adware and get rid of these ads, then you need to some work. First, you need to remove CouponIOS application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove CouponIOS extension from your Chrome, CouponIOS add-on from your Firefox, and CouponIOS BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for CouponIOS adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove CouponIOS and other malicious programs automatically.
If you want to remove CouponIOS, other malicious programs, and protect your computer against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) similar to CouponIOS, then use advanced software for CouponIOS removal. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate, truly clean removal, and real-time protection against thousands of malicious programs.
What is CouponIOS?
CouponIOS is a program and web browser extension that are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer when you visits various websites. CouponIOS adware consists of a similarly named Windows application and plugins present as web browser extensions, add-ons, and BHO. These CouponIOS components are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying advertising in various ways. If you click on CouponIOS ads, then the owner gets profit for your click from promoters. That is why CouponIOS is often deceptively installed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. CouponIOS is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing CouponIOS is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
CouponIOS Adware Removal ToolCouponIOS Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove CouponIOS and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to CouponIOS malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete CouponIOS components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against CouponIOS and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove CouponIOS from Windows
You need to uninstall all the CouponIOS components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to CouponIOS.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall CouponIOS on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "CouponIOS" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall CouponIOS on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight CouponIOS program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall CouponIOS on Windows XP
Uninstalling CouponIOS from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on CouponIOS program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove CouponIOS from Chrome
Remove CouponIOS extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find CouponIOS extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove CouponIOS from Firefox
Remove CouponIOS add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find CouponIOS add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove CouponIOS from Internet Explorer
Remove CouponIOS extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on CouponIOS, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use CouponIOS Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove CouponIOS Adware Infection Completely
CouponIOS adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove CouponIOS adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.