Couponpueke is an adware that displays savings coupons in your web browsers. It is not malicious; however, this program is often installed without user’s consent along with free programs from websites that use adware bundling for monetizing. Couponpueke is not malicious, however adware is not safe either because tracking of your web browsing history might cause some privacy problems if your profile is shared among promoters. Besides that, Couponpueke can waste your web traffic for activities that you don’t really need.
If you want to get rid of Couponpueke ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove Couponpueke extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove Couponpueke components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove Couponpueke and other malware form your infected computer.
This guide helps to remove Couponpueke manually or using special security software designed for Couponpueke removal. SpyHunter not only removes malicious programs. It offers a real-time protection against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) that are not removed by anti-virus software.
What is Couponpueke?
Basically, Couponpueke is a program that tracks your web browsing and displays ads and deals. Your clicks bring some money to the publisher. This income is shared with distributors that bundle adware with free programs. That is why the installation is so deceptive for computer users, and they often think of Couponpueke and other like programs as of viruses that somehow infiltrated the system. Actually, the information about additional programs is placed somewhere for compliance with legal requirements. You need just take a careful look on setup wizards and download client to find this information, or use tools like SpyHunter that can block legitimate potentially unwanted programs (PUP) like Couponpueke and give you a warning.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware products like Couponpueke, then you need to remember that adware programs are delivered with other free programs, set for automatic installation, and installed unless you disable such optional items. Pay attention to marked check boxes placed in setup wizard screens and disable additional software unless you know it. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs. Read EULA that might inform you about adware programs and terms of their use.
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand.
Couponpueke Adware Removal ToolCouponpueke Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Couponpueke and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Couponpueke malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Couponpueke components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Couponpueke and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Couponpueke from Windows
You need to uninstall all the Couponpueke components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Couponpueke.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall Couponpueke on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Couponpueke" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Couponpueke on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Couponpueke program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Couponpueke on Windows XP
Uninstalling Couponpueke from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Couponpueke program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Couponpueke from Chrome
Remove Couponpueke extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Couponpueke extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Couponpueke from Firefox
Remove Couponpueke add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Couponpueke add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Couponpueke from Internet Explorer
Remove Couponpueke extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Couponpueke, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal of Couponpueke is not difficult by itself. However, if you get a bunch of bundled adware programs or computer infections, you also need to remove these threats to your security and privacy. Use free scanners that come with SpyHunter and Couponpueke Removal Tool for help or let these programs to take care of the problem.
Remove Couponpueke Adware Infection Completely
Couponpueke adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove Couponpueke adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software comes with a free professional support and a free scanners that you can use for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated removal process that is more safe and reliable.