DailyImageBoard Toolbar hijacks web browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer for redirecting web browser homepage to different search used for link promotion. It is installed with free program downloads and redirects homepage or default web search to ask.com. Many users would find it difficult to remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar because it is installed in different ways along with other adware by unethical free program developers looking for any possible way to monetize their programs without thinking of users. However, it is not hard to remove the toolbar and bundled adware.
You can remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar either manually or with a help of special security software that removes DailyImageBoard Toolbar and other malicious programs. SpyHunter is not only a perfect malware removal tool. Since it offers a very reliable malware detection, it can protect your computer against new infection in a real time.
What is DailyImageBoard Toolbar?
DailyImageBoard Toolbar is a program and web browser extension that offers some helpful links but redirects your homepage or search to Ask.com. While the program and the redirect are not malicious, people barely would like unexpectedly be redirected away from preferred search engines to different ones, and such redirect often are a surprise for users that download DailyImageBoard Toolbar from its website or get it with other free programs. Adware is not a welcome stuff, and that is why it comes in a deceptive way without sufficient warning. If you want to avoid installing unwanted programs like DailyImageBoard Toolbar, then you need to be careful or keep your installations monitored with programs like Spy Hunter that is designed to protect computers against malicious programs and generally unwanted commercial adware that is seldom addressed by other anti-virus vendors.
Protection against deceptively installed hijacker:
Protect your computer against malware. SpyHunter can block malware before it will infect your computer and remove over 3 000 000 malicious elements that are found on computers connected to the web. Otherwise, read EULAs and look for marked check boxes and other suspicious messages placed in setup wizard and download clients that come with free programs that you need. This will help you to find browser hijackers and block them before installing a free program that you need. Use “custom” and “advanced” installation options instead of “typical”, “normal”, or “recommended” ones because the last might hide adware components and browser hijackers.
DailyImageBoard Toolbar Adware Removal ToolDailyImageBoard Toolbar Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to DailyImageBoard Toolbar malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete DailyImageBoard Toolbar components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against DailyImageBoard Toolbar and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall DailyImageBoard Toolbar related adware programs using “Add/Remove programs” system utility. Then you need to remove all suspicious web browser extensions and reset your web browsers home page and new tab to different address other than ask.com. Plugin removal is optional and depends on what other adware programs were installed along with free programs.
Use the following guide for removing DailyImageBoard Toolbar from your computer. Then scan it with antivirus and anti-spyware programs for removing other threats that infected your computer. Samples of needed products you can find on the sidebar.
Uninstall DailyImageBoard Toolbar on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "DailyImageBoard Toolbar" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall DailyImageBoard Toolbar on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight DailyImageBoard Toolbar program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall DailyImageBoard Toolbar on Windows XP
Uninstalling DailyImageBoard Toolbar from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on DailyImageBoard Toolbar program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar from Chrome
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find DailyImageBoard Toolbar extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove search.ask.com serarch engine address redirect from Google Chrome
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu list as shown above.
- Find "Search" and click on Manage search engines button.
- Select search.ask.com search engine and click on "Remove" icon.
- Select your preferred search engine and click Make default option.
Remove home.tb.ask.com homepage redirect on Google Chrome
- Find "On Startup" section and click on Set pages link.
- Select home.tb.ask.com or other unwanted address and click Remove icon.
- Select or add your preferred homepage address and click on OK button or leave google.com as your default.
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar from Firefox
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find DailyImageBoard Toolbar add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove search.ask.com serarch redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and enter "about:config" in address bar and press Enter.
- In a warning box press "I'll be careful, I promise" button.
- Find and double-click on "browser.search.defaultenginename" item in the list.
- Type preferred search engine name in the box and click OKbutton.
- Type preferred URL or "about:newtab" for a blank one and click OK button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
li>Find and double-click on browser.newtab.url item in the list.
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar from Internet Explorer
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on DailyImageBoard Toolbar, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Replace search.ask.com with a preferred search engine for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Manage add-ons option as shown above.
- Click on Search Providers tab located on left side.
- Find and click on unwanted search provider name in the list of providers. Then click on Remove button.
- Find your preferred search provider and click on Set as default button.
Replace home.tb.ask.com homepage with a preffered one for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Internet Options menu item.
- Open General tab, find Home page section, and replace home.tb.ask.com with a preferred homepage address. Then click on Apply button.
Note: This manual removal procedure is quite time consuming. If your value your time, then you can save it by using DailyImageBoard Toolbar Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and scan your system with bundled free anti-spyware program to get rid of other computer infections.
Remove DailyImageBoard Toolbar Search Redirect Completely
Removing adware and spyware installed along with DailyImageBoard Toolbar might be tricky since this programs are profitable and thus protected. You already learned what programs you need to remove, but it is difficult to find out how many more like programs are still left hiding somewhere on your computer. Use SpyHunter or anti-spyware that comes with removal tool for scanning your system since some threats are legitimate products like DailyImageBoard Toolbar, and conventional anti-virus programs do not remove legitimate stuff.