DealCola popup ads and coupons are displayed by the adware that might suddenly appear in your web browsers after you install a free program from the web. DealCola is developed to display ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and generate profit paid to distributors of this adware by business partners. DealColaDealCola is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and DealCola is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove DealCola adware and get rid of popup ads in your web browsers, then you need to do some work for detecting and removing components that cause such activity. First, you need to remove DealCola application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove DealCola extension from your Chrome, DealCola add-on from your Firefox, and DealCola BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for DealCola adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove DealCola and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove DealCola manually or use special security software designed for removing DealCola and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers not only removal but real-time protection against malicious programs and PUP (potentially unwanted programs). It offers a free scanner that is helpful for manual removal and let access the severity of the infection.
What is DealCola?
DealCola is a program and web browser extension that are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer when you visits various websites. DealCola adware consists of a similarly named Windows application and plugins present as web browser extensions, add-ons, and BHO. These DealCola components are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying advertising in various ways. If you click on DealCola ads, then the owner gets profit for your click from promoters. That is why DealCola is often deceptively installed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. DealCola is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing DealCola is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
DealCola Adware Removal ToolDealCola Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove DealCola and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to DealCola malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete DealCola components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against DealCola and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove DealCola from Windows
You need to uninstall DealCola application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then, you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to DealCola adware.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall DealCola on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "DealCola" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall DealCola on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight DealCola program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall DealCola on Windows XP
Uninstalling DealCola from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on DealCola program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove DealCola from Chrome
Remove DealCola extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find DealCola extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove DealCola from Firefox
Remove DealCola add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find DealCola add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove DealCola from Internet Explorer
Remove DealCola extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on DealCola, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal of DealCola is not difficult by itself. However, if you get a bunch of bundled adware programs or computer infections, you also need to remove these threats to your security and privacy. Use free scanners that come with SpyHunter and DealCola Removal Tool for help or let these programs to take care of the problem.
Remove DealCola Adware Infection Completely
DealCola is often spread in a bundle with other adware programs, and your computer might also be infected with other malware. Malicious programs are used by cyber criminals for spying on your security information, stealing your money, and using your computer as a bot for fraud. After you remove DealCola adware, run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and use SpyHunter for anti-malware protection.