DealsApp is an adware program bundled and distributed with popular free programs. If you installed such program and failed to disable DealsApp installation, then ads appear in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. The option is usually present as a marked check box in download client or setup wizard that comes with a free program that you download. If you want to get rid of or DealsApp ads and remove this adware, then you can easily do that by following this guide. For this, you need to remove DealsApp components installed as Windows application, BHO (browser helper object) and other web browser extensions related to DealsApp adware. Certainly, it is possible there is more malicious programs on your computer and adware programs similar to DealsApp. In this case, it is better to use special removal tools for uninstalling all dangerous programs and removing other computer infections.
This removal guide will help you to remove DealsApp manually or with a help of special software that removes DealsApp and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is DealsApp?
DealsApp is an adware that infects your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. It consists of a Windows application and similarly named browser extensions specific for web browsers installed on your computer. These adware components are designed for spying on your web browsing and displaying ads related to your browsing history. When you click on such ads, DealsApp owners and distributors get some money on pay-per-click basis paid by promoters. While DealsApp is not malicious, the downside of using it is wasted web traffic and your compromised privacy that put you at risk of sharing your user’s profile among various sales companies. DealsApp is often distributed with free programs that you may download. This adware is deceptively installed unless you disable the optional for DealsApp before installing a program or update that you download. Removing DealsApp is quite easy, but other adware programs that might come bundled with it are often tricky and stubborn for your removal effort.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like DealsApp, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs. Use SpyHunter 4 for a real-time anti-malware protection, reliable malware detection, and clean and safe removal of various threats from your computer.
DealsApp Adware Removal ToolDealsApp Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove DealsApp and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to DealsApp malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete DealsApp components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against DealsApp and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove DealsApp Ads Manually
You need to uninstall all the DealsApp components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to DealsApp.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall DealsApp on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "DealsApp" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall DealsApp on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight DealsApp program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall DealsApp on Windows XP
Uninstalling DealsApp from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on DealsApp program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove DealsApp from Chrome
Remove DealsApp extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find DealsApp extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove DealsApp from Firefox
Remove DealsApp add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find DealsApp add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove DealsApp from Internet Explorer
Remove DealsApp extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on DealsApp, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: It is possible that your computer is infected with other adware programs. You can make a check for presence of suspicious programs with the list of adware removal tools names and see if it match. If they match, than the program belongs to adware and our removal tools can handle it for sure. Actually, they can remove hundreds thousands of viruses, but there is always a gray area where any anti-virus fails. This checking procedure is very helpful while real scanning for viruses is definitely better.
Remove DealsApp Adware Infection Completely
DealsApp adware is sometimes spread in a bundle with other similar programs, and some of such programs might be hooked and used by cyber criminals as spyware and automated bots for illegal scams. When you remove DealsApp, run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter for eliminating various threats that are not accessed by your anti-virus products.