EzDownloaderPro is download manager that supports various protocols and offers file conversion feature. It is however ad supported program that a wide-spread adware program responsible for ads displayed in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. It is not a virus, but computer users often think that because EzDownloaderPro can suddenly appear in your web browser. The way of installing EzDownloaderPro is often deceptive because computer users do not expect bundled programs when they download needed ones.
EzDownloaderPro adware is often distributed with popular programs, and it is preset for automatic installation. EzDownloaderPro consists of various program components such as one installed as Windows application and multiple BHO (browser helper objects), web browser extensions or add-ons that work together for running adware activities. Therefore, if you want to remove EzDownloaderPro, then you need to uninstall EzDownloaderPro application and remove extensions related to EzDownloaderPro from your web browsers. It is not very difficult, and you can easily do this by following EzDownloaderPro removal guide placed below.
This removal guide will help you to remove EzDownloaderPro adware manually or use special security software that removes EzDownloaderPro and other malware. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future problems with malicious programs.
What is EzDownloaderPro?
EzDownloaderPro is comes with adware that infects your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. It consists of a Windows application and similarly named browser extensions specific for web browsers installed on your computer. These adware components are designed for spying on your web browsing and displaying ads related to your browsing history. When you click on such ads, EzDownloaderPro owners and distributors get some money on pay-per-click basis paid by promoters. While EzDownloaderPro is not malicious, the downside of using it is wasted web traffic and your compromised privacy that put you at risk of sharing your user’s profile among various sales companies. EzDownloaderPro is often distributed with free programs that you may download. This adware is deceptively installed unless you disable the optional for EzDownloaderPro before installing a program or update that you download. Removing EzDownloaderPro is quite easy, but other adware programs that might come bundled with it are often tricky and stubborn for your removal effort.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
EzDownloaderPro Adware Removal ToolEzDownloaderPro Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove EzDownloaderPro and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to EzDownloaderPro malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete EzDownloaderPro components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against EzDownloaderPro and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove EzDownloaderPro from Windows
You need to uninstall all the EzDownloaderPro components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to EzDownloaderPro.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall EzDownloaderPro on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "EzDownloaderPro" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall EzDownloaderPro on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight EzDownloaderPro program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall EzDownloaderPro on Windows XP
Uninstalling EzDownloaderPro from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on EzDownloaderPro program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove EzDownloaderPro from Chrome
Remove EzDownloaderPro extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find EzDownloaderPro extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove EzDownloaderPro from Firefox
Remove EzDownloaderPro add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find EzDownloaderPro add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove EzDownloaderPro from Internet Explorer
Remove EzDownloaderPro extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on EzDownloaderPro, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal of EzDownloaderPro is not difficult by itself. However, if you get a bunch of bundled adware programs or computer infections, you also need to remove these threats to your security and privacy. Use free scanners that come with SpyHunter and EzDownloaderPro Removal Tool for help or let these programs to take care of the problem.
Remove EzDownloaderPro Adware Infection Completely
EzDownloaderPro adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove EzDownloaderPro adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software comes with a free professional support and a free scanners that you can use for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated removal process that is more safe and reliable.