Free Weather Help is a deceptive adware program that hijacks your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome for spying on you browsing history and displaying ads and deals that can attract your clicks. Such clicks on Free Weather Help advertising bring profit to this adware owners and distributors that help to install Free Weather Help. That is probably why the installation is often deceptive. Free Weather Help is bundled with popular free programs and set for being automatically installed unless you notice and disable this optional adware. I guess you did not, and now you want to remove Free Weather Help from your computer. It is a good idea. While Free Weather Help is not malicious by design, any adware presents some threats to your security and privacy.
If you want to get rid of Free Weather Help ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove Free Weather Help extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove Free Weather Help components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove Free Weather Help and other malware form your infected computer.
This removal guide will help you to remove Free Weather Help adware manually or use special security software that removes Free Weather Help and other malware. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future problems with malicious programs.
What is Free Weather Help?
Free Weather Help is a program and web browser extension that is designed for tracing user’s web browsing and offering ads and coupons any time when a user visits shopping websites related to products promoted with ads. Currently, the plenty of products like Free Weather Help are distributed by free program developers for monetizing. Adware is bundled with free program and set for an automatic installation along with a free program while the ability of a user to notice its presence is often somehow obscured, or it is combined with other options related to a free program used as a host for adware and hidden under “typical installation” option. Many users get Free Weather Help deceptively installed without any will to do that.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like Free Weather Help, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs. Use SpyHunter 4 for a real-time anti-malware protection, reliable malware detection, and clean and safe removal of various threats from your computer.
Free Weather Help Adware Removal ToolFree Weather Help Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Free Weather Help and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Free Weather Help malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Free Weather Help components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Free Weather Help and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Free Weather Help from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all Free Weather Help components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall Free Weather Help on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Free Weather Help" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Free Weather Help on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Free Weather Help program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Free Weather Help on Windows XP
Uninstalling Free Weather Help from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Free Weather Help program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Free Weather Help from Chrome
Remove Free Weather Help extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Free Weather Help extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Free Weather Help from Firefox
Remove Free Weather Help add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Free Weather Help add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Free Weather Help from Internet Explorer
Remove Free Weather Help extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Free Weather Help, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is quite time consuming. If your value your time, then you can save it by using SpyHunter for malware removal and anti-malware protection instead of the manual removal. Scan your system for free and see how many malicious programs are present on your computer.
Remove Free Weather Help Adware Infection Completely
Free Weather Help adware might come bundled with other adware programs. Some of ads might also be used by cyber criminals for installing malware and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal activities. After you remove Free Weather Help you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.