Govome2.inspsearch.com replaces default search engine in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer after you install some freeware from the web. It is either set by an adware program or by a download client that wraps the installer. If you want to remove Govome2.inspsearch.com and restore your preferred search, then you need to uninstall Govome or other application related to Govome2.inspsearch.com redirect. You also need to remove suspicious web browser extension or similar extension related to Govome2.inspsearch.com. After you remove this components, you need to fix your web browser and replace Govome2.inspsearch.com with your preferred search engine. If Govome2.inspsearch.com browser hijacker is the only problem, and there is no other malicious programs, then our guide for manual Govome2.inspsearch.com removal will help you. Otherwise, it is better to use special security software for automated process that will remove Govome2.inspsearch.com and other malicious programs from your computer.
For removing all malicious programs from your computer use SpyHunter that offers reliable malware detection and clean removal. It finds even traces in your system left by malicious programs that were removed by your anti-virus software. SpyHunter offers real-time protection that helps to protect your computer against malware and unwanted redirects similar to Govome2.inspsearch.com in the future.
What is Govome2.inspsearch.com?
Govome2.inspsearch.com is a search redirect software installed on user’s computer along with free programs. This search is designed for injecting promoted links into organic search results and collecting information about user’s browsing history. The search is usually redirected to Govome2.inspsearch.com, but it might point to other web address as well. This program makes some changes and installs some components that have to be removed for getting rid of this redirect. It is better to be careful while installing free programs today since the practice of monetizing free program development with bundled adware is common today. Removing Govome2.inspsearch.com and redirect to Govome2.inspsearch.com requires time consuming procedures that are sometimes confusing to computer users since all web browsers are different and procedures needed for removing adware vary depend on browser.
Protection against deceptively installed hijacker:
Your attention and careful look at download clients and setup wizards that list optional software bundled to the program you get are important. It might be a lot easier for you to prevent installing adware if you use anti-malware with real-time protection like SpyHunter. Pay attention to marked check boxes since Govome2.inspsearch.com is set for an automatic installation along with a free program. Use “custom” installation option that lists installed components, instead of “typical” that hides them along with adware components being installed.
Govome2.inspsearch.com Adware Removal ToolGovome2.inspsearch.com Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Govome2.inspsearch.com and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Govome2.inspsearch.com malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Govome2.inspsearch.com components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Govome2.inspsearch.com and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall Govome2.inspsearch.com related programs and other programs related to Govome2.inspsearch.com if found in the list of installed programs. Then, you need to remove all related web browser extensions and reset your web browsers home page and new tab to different web address.
Use the following guide for removing Govome2.inspsearch.com from your computer. Then scan your computer with antivirus program to make to remove all threats that infected your computer.
Uninstall Govome2.inspsearch.com on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Govome and suspicious" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Govome2.inspsearch.com on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Govome and suspicious program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Govome2.inspsearch.com on Windows XP
Uninstalling Govome2.inspsearch.com from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Govome and suspicious program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com from Chrome
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Govome and suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com serarch engine address redirect from Google Chrome
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu list as shown above.
- Find "Search" and click on Manage search engines button.
- Select Govome2.inspsearch.com search engine and click on "Remove" icon.
- Select your preferred search engine and click Make default option.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com homepage redirect on Google Chrome
- Find "On Startup" section and click on Set pages link.
- Select Govome2.inspsearch.com or other unwanted address and click Remove icon.
- Select or add your preferred homepage address and click on OK button or leave google.com as your default.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com from Firefox
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Govome and suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com serarch redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and enter "about:config" in address bar and press Enter.
- In a warning box press "I'll be careful, I promise" button.
- Find and double-click on "browser.search.defaultenginename" item in the list.
- Type preferred search engine name in the box and click OKbutton.
- Type preferred URL or "about:newtab" for a blank one and click OK button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
li>Find and double-click on browser.newtab.url item in the list.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com from Internet Explorer
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Govome and suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Replace Govome2.inspsearch.com with a preferred search engine for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Manage add-ons option as shown above.
- Click on Search Providers tab located on left side.
- Find and click on unwanted search provider name in the list of providers. Then click on Remove button.
- Find your preferred search provider and click on Set as default button.
Replace Govome2.inspsearch.com homepage with a preffered one for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Internet Options menu item.
- Open General tab, find Home page section, and replace Govome2.inspsearch.com with a preferred homepage address. Then click on Apply button.
Note: This manual removal procedure is quite time consuming. If your value your time, then you can save it by using Govome2.inspsearch.com Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and scan your system with bundled free anti-spyware program to get rid of other computer infections.
Remove Govome2.inspsearch.com Search Redirect Completely
Govome2.inspsearch.com with search redirect potentially might link you to websites that can be infected or involved in spreading malicious programs. These programs help cyber criminals to spy on you and use your computer for an illegal activities on the web. Anti-spyware scanner, that you get along with the removal tool for free, helps to remove spyware and makes your system more secure and private. After you remove Govome2.inspsearch.com you need to run full antispyware scan, then update your antivirus program and check for viruses. Use the antispyware that comes with Govome2.inspsearch.com Removal Tool for free, and have your computer protected against spyware for a full year.
You also need to look for possible malicious redirects placed into your Hosts file and remove them. If you notice some problems with search redirects, check your web browser proxy and default settings and reset them to defaults. Do not forget to clean all the cookies from your web browsers.