Green-Wall is an adware program and web browser extension designed to hijack your web browser for displaying ads and deals. Promoted saving coupons displayed by Green-Wall barely would hurt your compute. However, your web traffic is wasted and system performance suffer from activities related to displaying advertising and spying on your web browsing history. Your privacy might also suffer. Green-Wall is often deceptively installed along with free programs that people download. Such practice is called bundling, and if you fail to disable option for Green-Wall installation, then it is installed as a Windows application and web browser extensions and BHO for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
If you want to remove Green-Wall, then you need to get rid of all Green-Wall components. Read the guide below for details on Green-Wall removal.
This removal guide will help you to remove Green-Wall manually or with a help of special security software that removes Green-Wall and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is Green-Wall?
Green-Wall is an adware that infects your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. It consists of a Windows application and similarly named browser extensions specific for web browsers installed on your computer. These adware components are designed for spying on your web browsing and displaying ads related to your browsing history. When you click on such ads, Green-Wall owners and distributors get some money on pay-per-click basis paid by promoters. While Green-Wall is not malicious, the downside of using it is wasted web traffic and your compromised privacy that put you at risk of sharing your user’s profile among various sales companies. Green-Wall is often distributed with free programs that you may download. This adware is deceptively installed unless you disable the optional for Green-Wall before installing a program or update that you download. Removing Green-Wall is quite easy, but other adware programs that might come bundled with it are often tricky and stubborn for your removal effort.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like Green-Wall, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs. Use SpyHunter 4 for a real-time anti-malware protection, reliable malware detection, and clean and safe removal of various threats from your computer.
Green-Wall Adware Removal ToolGreen-Wall Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Green-Wall and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Green-Wall malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Green-Wall components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Green-Wall and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Green-Wall from Windows
First, you need to uninstall Green-Wall application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser extensions that belong to Green-Wall adware installed in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall Green-Wall on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Green-Wall" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Green-Wall on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Green-Wall program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Green-Wall on Windows XP
Uninstalling Green-Wall from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Green-Wall program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Green-Wall from Chrome
Remove Green-Wall extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Green-Wall extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Green-Wall from Firefox
Remove Green-Wall add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Green-Wall add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Green-Wall from Internet Explorer
Remove Green-Wall extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Green-Wall, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal for Green-Wall is relatively easy task. However, other bundled malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. Green-Wall Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove Green-Wall Adware Infection Completely
Green-Wall adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove Green-Wall adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.