iWin Games is a program for game promotion. It is a typical adware made for making money from clicks on ads in your web browsers. This program is not malicious, but iWin Games adware often infects your Chrome Firefox, or Internet Explorer in unexpected way. Usually, this happens if you install some free program from the internet with a program setup wrapped in a download client used for monetizing. If you fail to disable optional installation of iWin Games, then it is installed as a Windows program and web browser plugins, called wither extensions, add-ons, or browser helper objects depend on your web browser. Getting rid of iWin Games ads is not difficult because adware components are similarly named. If you want to remove iWin Games, then you need to uninstall iWin Games application and remove iWin Games browser extensions. See the guide below for details on iWin Games removal and use iWin Games removal tool if you get some problem with manual removal or you suspect that there are other malicious programs present on your computer.
This removal guide will help you to remove iWin Games manually or with a help of special security software that removes iWin Games and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is iWin Games?
iWin Games is an adware that consists of an application and web browser extensions. These components are designed for tracing your web browsing and injecting links on websites that you visit. If you click on such links, then iWin Games ads are displayed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. iWin Games is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing iWin Games is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like iWin Games, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs, and it will save your time. Use SpyHunter as a iWin Games removal tool instead. This anti-malware product is very reliable and offers a premium real-time anti-malware protection against dangerous or malicious software that otherwise might infect your computer.
iWin Games Adware Removal TooliWin Games Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove iWin Games and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to iWin Games malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete iWin Games components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against iWin Games and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove iWin Games from Windows
For manual removal, you need to remove all iWin Games components. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs” utility (“Programs and Features” on Windows 7 and Vista) . You can start this Windows utility program by clicking a link in the Control Panel menu. Then you need to find and remove iWin Games extensions from your web browsers and reset browser settings to defaults or to your proffered ones.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall iWin Games on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "iWin Games" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall iWin Games on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight iWin Games program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall iWin Games on Windows XP
Uninstalling iWin Games from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on iWin Games program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove iWin Games from Chrome
Remove iWin Games extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find iWin Games extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove iWin Games from Firefox
Remove iWin Games add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find iWin Games add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove iWin Games from Internet Explorer
Remove iWin Games extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on iWin Games, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal procedures for iWin Games are easy. Though, if your value your time and suspect other computer infections, then it is better to use SpyHunter instead of the manual removal. This security software scans your computer system and helps to remove all malicious program that are found.
Remove iWin Games Adware Infection Completely
iWin Games adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove iWin Games you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.