iYogi pop-up is an adware that promotes service for solving PC problems. It is displayed by an add-supported freeware or by adware program installed with it. Such programs are often deceptively installed without user’s consent along with various freeware distributed by websites involved in adware bundling. iYogi pop-up is not specifically malicious, however adware is not safe because it tracks your browsing history and displays other ads. Your security and privacy might be compromised. Adware also wastes your web traffic for activities that you do not need.
If you want to get rid of iYogi pop-up ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove program and adware extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove iYogi pop-up manually. However, it is not easy and other adware presents certain problems to your security. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you information that helps to remove iYogi pop-up and other malware manually. Automatic removal is available.
This removal guide will help you to remove iYogi pop-up manually. However, if you also want to remove other malware and protect your computer and web browsers against malicious programs, it is better to use SpyHunter as a iYogi pop-up removal tool. It offers a free anti-malware scanner that provides very comprehensive scan results that help to remove malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) manually.
What is iYogi pop-up?
iYogi pop-up is an adware that infects your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. It is displayed by some freeware that you downloaded recently or a bundled adware program that offer are spread and installed with freeware. When you click on this ad, iYogi pop-up distributors get some income paid by the service promoters. While services promoted by iYogi pop-up are not malicious, the presence of the pop-up ad is a sign of adware that can compromise your security and privacy. Removing iYogi pop-up is puzzling because software that displays it in your web browser is unknown until you detect it. It is easier if you use a malware scanner for detection first before you can remove iYogi pop-up.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
iYogi pop-up Adware Removal TooliYogi pop-up Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove iYogi pop-up and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to iYogi pop-up malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete iYogi pop-up components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against iYogi pop-up and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove iYogi pop-up from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all iYogi pop-up components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall iYogi pop-up on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "suspicious" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall iYogi pop-up on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight suspicious program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall iYogi pop-up on Windows XP
Uninstalling iYogi pop-up from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on suspicious program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove iYogi pop-up from Chrome
Remove iYogi pop-up extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove iYogi pop-up from Firefox
Remove iYogi pop-up add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove iYogi pop-up from Internet Explorer
Remove iYogi pop-up extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: It might be difficult to find cause of iYogi pop-up propagated by unknown program. and even if you know which program you installed before this pop-up started to appear, it might be bundled with adware programs named differently. Use iYogi pop-up Removal Tool that offers a free scanner for malware detection. It will save your time and effort.
Remove iYogi pop-up Adware Infection Completely
iYogi pop-up adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove iYogi pop-up adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software comes with a free professional support and a free scanners that you can use for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated removal process that is more safe and reliable.