KingThink is a typical adware developed by SuperWeb LLC for making money on ads clicked by you in your web browsers. It is not malicious, but KingThink adware often infects your Chrome Firefox, or Internet Explorer in unexpected way. Usually, this happens if you install some free program from the internet with a program setup wrapped in a download client used for monetizing. If you fail to disable optional installation of KingThink, then it is installed as a Windows program and web browser plugins, called wither extensions, add-ons, or browser helper objects depend on your web browser. Getting rid of KingThink ads is not difficult because adware components are similarly named. For removing KingThink ads you need to uninstall KingThink application and remove KingThink browser extensions. See the guide below for details on KingThink removal and use KingThink removal tool if you get some problem with manual removal or you suspect that there are other malicious programs present on your computer.
If you want to remove KingThink ads, remove other malicious programs, and protect your computer against future infections, then use SpyHunter. This security software provides real-time protection and helps to keep your web browser clean and safe. SpyHunter has a very reliable malware detection rate and provides a very useful scan results that might help you with KingThink removal if you prefer to manually remove KingThink components.
What is KingThink?
KingThink is an adware developed for making money out of users’ clicks on ads, coupons, and other deals. While it is not malicious, KingThink is often deceptively installed with other free programs, and this might be not only annoying. Adware often compromises your privacy by tracking your browsing history and wastes your web traffic and system resources if you do not really need KingThink. Since this adware consists of multiple components installed as a program and web browser extensions, it is more difficult to remove KingThink than other Windows programs. The guide below explains how to remove each of KingThink components related to browsers Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. If you want to remove KingThink, just follow this guide, and you will get rid of KingThink ads pretty soon. Certainly, there might be more adware programs responsible for displaying ads in your web browser, and you might need a special program that finds and helps to remove KingThink and like adware programs.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
KingThink Adware Removal ToolKingThink Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove KingThink and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to KingThink malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete KingThink components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against KingThink and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove KingThink from Windows
First, you need to uninstall KingThink application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser extensions that belong to KingThink adware installed in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall KingThink on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "KingThink" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall KingThink on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight KingThink program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall KingThink on Windows XP
Uninstalling KingThink from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on KingThink program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove KingThink from Chrome
Remove KingThink extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find KingThink extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove KingThink from Firefox
Remove KingThink add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find KingThink add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove KingThink from Internet Explorer
Remove KingThink extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on KingThink, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: I hope you done by now, and KingThink are gone. However, other malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. If you still see ads displayed by other malicious program, then try to use KingThink Removal Tool that can remove all malicious programs and protect your computer against future infections.
Remove KingThink Adware Infection Completely
KingThink adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove KingThink adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.