LuckyShopper is an ad-supported program. It is installed with other freeware and can come with adware that hijacks your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome for spying on you browsing history and displaying ads and deals that can attract your clicks. Such clicks on LuckyShopper advertising bring profit to this adware owners and distributors that help to install LuckyShopper. That is probably why the installation is often deceptive. LuckyShopper is bundled with popular free programs and set for being automatically installed unless you notice and disable this optional adware. While LuckyShopper is not malicious by design, any adware presents some threats to your security and privacy.
If you want to get rid of LuckyShopper ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove LuckyShopper extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove LuckyShopper components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove LuckyShopper and other malware form your infected computer.
This removal guide will help you to remove LuckyShopper adware manually or use special security software that removes LuckyShopper and other malware. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future problems with malicious programs.
What is LuckyShopper?
LuckyShopper is a program that displays ads in your web browsers. It consists of an application and web browser extensions. These components are designed for tracing your web browsing and injecting links on websites that you visit. If you click on such links, then LuckyShopper ads are displayed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. LuckyShopper is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing LuckyShopper is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
LuckyShopper Adware Removal ToolLuckyShopper Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove LuckyShopper and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to LuckyShopper malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete LuckyShopper components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against LuckyShopper and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove LuckyShopper from Windows
You need to uninstall all the LuckyShopper components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to LuckyShopper.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall LuckyShopper on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "LuckyShopper" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall LuckyShopper on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight LuckyShopper program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall LuckyShopper on Windows XP
Uninstalling LuckyShopper from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on LuckyShopper program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove LuckyShopper from Chrome
Remove LuckyShopper extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find LuckyShopper extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove LuckyShopper from Firefox
Remove LuckyShopper add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find LuckyShopper add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove LuckyShopper from Internet Explorer
Remove LuckyShopper extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on LuckyShopper, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal for LuckyShopper is relatively easy task. However, other bundled malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. LuckyShopper Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove LuckyShopper Adware Infection Completely
LuckyShopper adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs, and some of these programs might be spread by cyber criminals as spyware and bots for illegal internet scams. After you remove LuckyShopper you need to run full antivirus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter for removing threats that are not accessed by anti-virus products.