NetCoupon app is a PUP (potentially unwanted program) responsible for ads, deals, coupons, and pop-ups displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This happens if NetCoupon adware infected your computer when you installed it yourself, or got it installed with a free program that you download. NetCoupon is not malicious, and your antivirus didn’t warn you on this potential threat. Now, you want to remove NetCoupon and it is a good idea because any adware program is a potential threat to your security and privacy.
The way of installing NetCoupon is often deceptive. If you failed to disable optional NetCoupon adware offered with a download client that comes with a free program from the Internet, than it is automatically installed. Various websites use bundling to monetize free program distribution, and it is easy to infect your computer with NetCoupon and other adware.
NetCoupon is installed as a Windows application and as multiple web browser components installed as NetCoupon BHO (browser helper objects), extension or add-on in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. If you want to remove NetCoupon and to get rid of advertising in your web browser, then you need to uninstall NetCoupon application and remove extensions related to NetCoupon from your web browsers. It is not very difficult, and you can easily do this by following NetCoupon removal guide placed below.
If you want to remove NetCoupon, other malicious programs, and protect your computer against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) similar to NetCoupon, then use advanced software for NetCoupon removal. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate, truly clean removal, and real-time protection against thousands of malicious programs.
What is NetCoupon?
NetCoupon is adware developed for making money out of computer users’ clicks on ads displayed in web browsers. Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer are infected as the most used ones. Watching ads is not what people like. Adware waste web traffic and computer system resources. It also traces your browsing history and might cause privacy issues if this information is sold to third parties e.g. advertisers and potential email spammers. NetCoupon generates income, and it is often deceptively installed with other free programs distributed over the web.
NetCoupon consists of the program that manages all the process and web browser plugins and extensions installed into each of most commonly used web browsers. This makes removing NetCoupon more complicated than removing other Windows programs. You need to be careful while installing free programs since it takes less time than removing NetCoupon from your computer.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
SpyHunter can protect your computer against various malware infections that are wide-spread today. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
NetCoupon Adware Removal ToolNetCoupon Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove NetCoupon and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to NetCoupon malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete NetCoupon components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against NetCoupon and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove NetCoupon from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all NetCoupon components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall NetCoupon on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "NetCoupon" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall NetCoupon on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight NetCoupon program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall NetCoupon on Windows XP
Uninstalling NetCoupon from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on NetCoupon program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove NetCoupon from Chrome
Remove NetCoupon extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find NetCoupon extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove NetCoupon from Firefox
Remove NetCoupon add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find NetCoupon add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove NetCoupon from Internet Explorer
Remove NetCoupon extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on NetCoupon, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: It is possible that your computer is infected with other adware programs. You can make a check for presence of suspicious programs with the list of adware removal tools names and see if it match. If they match, than the program belongs to adware and our removal tools can handle it for sure. Actually, they can remove hundreds thousands of viruses, but there is always a gray area where any anti-virus fails. This checking procedure is very helpful while real scanning for viruses is definitely better.
Remove NetCoupon Adware Infection Completely
NetCoupon adware might be spread in a bundle with malicious programs used by cyber criminals as spyware for stealing your money or a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove NetCoupon you need to run full antivirus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter for removing threats that are not accessed by anti-virus products.