OfferSoft is an adware that displays ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. OfferSoft owners get paid for your clicks on promoted ads, and OfferSoft distributors get some income for installed instances of OfferSoft adware. You shouldn’t wonder how OfferSoft ads started to appear in your web browser. OfferSoft is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and OfferSoft is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove OfferSoft adware and get rid of these ads, then you need to some work. First, you need to remove OfferSoft application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove OfferSoft extension from your Chrome, OfferSoft add-on from your Firefox, and OfferSoft BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for OfferSoft adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove OfferSoft and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove OfferSoft manually. If you want to get rid of ads in your web browser and malicious programs that are spying on you, then you need some detection tool like SpyHunter anti-malware scanner that offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is OfferSoft?
OfferSoft is a program and web browser extension that is designed for tracing user’s web browsing and offering ads and coupons any time when a user visits shopping websites related to products promoted with ads. Currently, the plenty of products like OfferSoft are distributed by free program developers for monetizing. Adware is bundled with free program and set for an automatic installation along with a free program while the ability of a user to notice its presence is often somehow obscured, or it is combined with other options related to a free program used as a host for adware and hidden under “typical installation” option. Computer users get OfferSoft deceptively installed without any will to do that.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing programs like OfferSoft, then you need to be careful while installing free programs. You can protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace your installations, warn you on all known threats to your security and privacy, and remove any threat found on your computer. Pay attention to check boxes placed in a setup wizard for a free program that you are installing. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
OfferSoft Adware Removal ToolOfferSoft Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove OfferSoft and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to OfferSoft malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete OfferSoft components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against OfferSoft and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove OfferSoft from Windows
You need to uninstall OfferSoft application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then, you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to OfferSoft adware.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall OfferSoft on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "OfferSoft" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall OfferSoft on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight OfferSoft program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall OfferSoft on Windows XP
Uninstalling OfferSoft from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on OfferSoft program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove OfferSoft from Chrome
Remove OfferSoft extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find OfferSoft extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove OfferSoft from Firefox
Remove OfferSoft add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find OfferSoft add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove OfferSoft from Internet Explorer
Remove OfferSoft extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on OfferSoft, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual OfferSoft removal is not difficult. Complex malware infection is. Other malware and adware programs might be installed on your computer. You need to remove this infections manually, or use software for detection and removal. SpyHunter’s OfferSoft Removal Tool let you detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove OfferSoft Adware Infection Completely
OfferSoft adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove OfferSoft you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.