PayByAds is an adware that displays ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. PayByAds owners get paid for your clicks on promoted ads, and PayByAds distributors get some income for installed instances of PayByAds adware. You shouldn’t wonder how PayByAds ads started to appear in your web browser. PayByAds is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and PayByAds is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove PayByAds adware and get rid of these ads, then you need to some work. First, you need to remove PayByAds application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove PayByAds extension from your Chrome, PayByAds add-on from your Firefox, and PayByAds BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for PayByAds adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove PayByAds and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove PayByAds manually or using a software. If you want to remove PayByAds and protect your computer against future infections and deceptively installed programs, then use SpyHunter that comes with real-time protection and a lot of other features related to malware removal.
What is PayByAds?
PayByAds is an adware developed for making money out of users’ clicks. While it is not malicious, it traces your web browsing history and might cause some problems related to your privacy and security of your computer system. Adware wastes your web traffic for running its activities. PayByAds is often deceptively installed with free programs if you miss signs of adware present in download client or a setup wizard for a program that you download. PayByAds is installed as a Windows program that manages adware and web browser extensions installed into Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This makes removing PayByAds more slightly more complicated than removing other windows programs, but if it is bundled with other adware programs, then you can have a hard time. It is better to be careful while installing free programs since inspecting setup wizards for bundled programs takes less of your time than PayByAds removal.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
PayByAds Adware Removal ToolPayByAds Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove PayByAds and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to PayByAds malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete PayByAds components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against PayByAds and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove PayByAds from Windows
You need to uninstall all the PayByAds components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to PayByAds.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall PayByAds on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "PayByAds" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall PayByAds on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight PayByAds program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall PayByAds on Windows XP
Uninstalling PayByAds from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on PayByAds program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove PayByAds from Chrome
Remove PayByAds extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find PayByAds extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove PayByAds from Firefox
Remove PayByAds add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find PayByAds add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove PayByAds from Internet Explorer
Remove PayByAds extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on PayByAds, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use PayByAds Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove PayByAds Adware Infection Completely
PayByAds adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove PayByAds adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.