PineApple AdBlocker is a deceptive adware program that promises to remove ads from your web browsers. So, it displays different ones. PineApple AdBlocker hijacks Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome for spying on you browsing history and displaying ads and deals that can attract your clicks. Such clicks on PineApple AdBlocker advertising bring profit to this adware owners and distributors that help to install PineApple AdBlocker. That is probably why the installation is often deceptive. PineApple AdBlocker is bundled with popular free programs and set for being automatically installed unless you notice and disable this optional adware. I guess you did not, and now you want to remove PineApple AdBlocker from your computer. It is a good idea. While PineApple AdBlocker is not malicious by design, any adware presents some threats to your security and privacy.
If you want to get rid of PineApple AdBlocker ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove PineApple AdBlocker extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove PineApple AdBlocker components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove PineApple AdBlocker and other malware form your infected computer.
This guide helps to remove PineApple AdBlocker manually or using special security software designed for PineApple AdBlocker removal. SpyHunter not only removes malicious programs. It offers a real-time protection against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) that are not removed by anti-virus software.
What is PineApple AdBlocker?
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
PineApple AdBlocker Adware Removal ToolPineApple AdBlocker Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove PineApple AdBlocker and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to PineApple AdBlocker malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete PineApple AdBlocker components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against PineApple AdBlocker and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove PineApple AdBlocker from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all PineApple AdBlocker components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall PineApple AdBlocker on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "PineApple AdBlocker" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall PineApple AdBlocker on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight PineApple AdBlocker program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall PineApple AdBlocker on Windows XP
Uninstalling PineApple AdBlocker from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on PineApple AdBlocker program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove PineApple AdBlocker from Chrome
Remove PineApple AdBlocker extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find PineApple AdBlocker extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove PineApple AdBlocker from Firefox
Remove PineApple AdBlocker add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find PineApple AdBlocker add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove PineApple AdBlocker from Internet Explorer
Remove PineApple AdBlocker extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on PineApple AdBlocker, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use PineApple AdBlocker Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove PineApple AdBlocker Adware Infection Completely
PineApple AdBlocker is often spread in a bundle with other adware programs, and your computer might also be infected with other malware. Malicious programs are used by cyber criminals for spying on your security information, stealing your money, and using your computer as a bot for fraud. After you remove PineApple AdBlocker adware, run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and use SpyHunter for anti-malware protection.