Pro PC Cleaner is another registry cleaner deceptively installed with other freeware. It is not malicious, but there is a lot of similar programs on the web that are not as good as claim. Adware programs bundled with Pro PC Cleaner might also infects your Chrome Firefox, or Internet Explorer in unexpected way. Usually, this happens if you install some free program from the internet with a program setup wrapped in a download client used for monetizing. If you fail to disable optional installation of Pro PC Cleaner, then it is installed as a Windows program and might install web browser plugins, called wither extensions, add-ons, or browser helper objects depend on your web browser. Getting rid of Pro PC Cleaner is not difficult, but related adware is not known in advance and should be detected before you can remove it.
If you want to remove Pro PC Cleaner, then you need to uninstall Pro PC Cleaner application and remove browser extensions related to bundled adware. See the guide below for details on Pro PC Cleaner removal and use Pro PC Cleaner removal tool if you get some problem with manual removal or you suspect that there are other malicious programs present on your computer.
If you want to remove Pro PC Cleaner ads, other malicious programs, and protect your computer against future infections, then use SpyHunter. This security software is one of the best and offers reliable real-time protection. It helps to keep your web browser clean and safe. SpyHunter provides very useful scan results that you can use for manual Pro PC Cleaner removal if you prefer to manually remove Pro PC Cleaner components and other malicious files and settings that are found.
What is Pro PC Cleaner?
Pro PC Cleaner is a potentially unwanted program that is deceptively installed and often comes packed with adware. While Pro PC Cleaner is installed as a Windows program, bundled adware might install malicious browser extension that designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Adware wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. Pro PC Cleaner is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing Pro PC Cleaner is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
Pro PC Cleaner Adware Removal ToolPro PC Cleaner Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Pro PC Cleaner and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Pro PC Cleaner malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Pro PC Cleaner components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Pro PC Cleaner and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Pro PC Cleaner from Windows
You need to uninstall all the Pro PC Cleaner components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Pro PC Cleaner.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall Pro PC Cleaner on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Pro PC Cleaner" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Pro PC Cleaner on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Pro PC Cleaner program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Pro PC Cleaner on Windows XP
Uninstalling Pro PC Cleaner from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Pro PC Cleaner program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Pro PC Cleaner from Chrome
Remove Pro PC Cleaner extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Pro PC Cleaner and suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Pro PC Cleaner from Firefox
Remove Pro PC Cleaner add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Pro PC Cleaner and suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Pro PC Cleaner from Internet Explorer
Remove Pro PC Cleaner extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Pro PC Cleaner and suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal of Pro PC Cleaner is not difficult by itself. However, it might be bundled with other unwanted programs and plugins. If you get a bunch of bundled adware, then you also need to remove these security threats. Use free scanner that come with SpyHunter because it helps to detect other infections, remove all threats at once, and protect your computer against future infection.
Remove Pro PC Cleaner Adware Infection Completely
Pro PC Cleaner is often spread in a bundle with other adware programs, and your computer might also be infected with other malware. Malicious programs are used by cyber criminals for spying on your security information, stealing your money, and using your computer as a bot for fraud. After you remove Pro PC Cleaner adware, run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and use SpyHunter for anti-malware protection.