RapidCheck ads might suddenly appear in your web browsers after you install a free program, update, or just click a button on a pop-up ad at some website, or even willingly install it by yourself for checking internet speed as it offer. RapidCheck is developed to display ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and generate profit paid to distributors of this adware by business partners. RapidCheckRapidCheck is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and RapidCheck is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove RapidCheck adware and get rid of ads in your web browsers, then you need to do some work for detecting and removing components that cause such activity. First, you need to remove RapidCheck application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove RapidCheck extension from your Chrome, RapidCheck add-on from your Firefox, and RapidCheck BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for RapidCheck adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove RapidCheck and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove RapidCheck manually or use special security software designed for removing RapidCheck and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers not only removal but real-time protection against malicious programs and PUP (potentially unwanted programs). It offers a free scanner that is helpful for manual removal and let access the severity of the infection.
What is RapidCheck?
RapidCheck is a program that offers some useful function as a measuring internet speed in exchange for annoying ads displayed by bundled adware. It is often deceptively installed on your computer by download clients that wrap a program that you may download from various web sites involved in RapidCheck adware distribution. Such distribution is profitable, and free program developers get some profit from promoters that use RapidCheck for advertising. That is why its installation is tricky for computer users when some unwanted program sneaks in without any warning. Removing RapidCheck is a problem for computer users without experience in adware removal. However, even if you never did it before, you can still easily remove RapidCheck by following this removal guide.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
SpyHunter can protect your computer against various malware infections that are wide-spread today. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
RapidCheck Adware Removal ToolRapidCheck Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove RapidCheck and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to RapidCheck malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete RapidCheck components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against RapidCheck and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove RapidCheck from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all RapidCheck components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall RapidCheck on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "RapidCheck" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall RapidCheck on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight RapidCheck program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall RapidCheck on Windows XP
Uninstalling RapidCheck from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on RapidCheck program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove RapidCheck from Chrome
Remove RapidCheck extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find RapidCheck extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove RapidCheck from Firefox
Remove RapidCheck add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find RapidCheck add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove RapidCheck from Internet Explorer
Remove RapidCheck extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on RapidCheck, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal for RapidCheck is relatively easy task. However, other bundled malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. RapidCheck Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove RapidCheck Adware Infection Completely
RapidCheck adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove RapidCheck you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.