RapidyWeb ads might suddenly appear in your web browsers after you install a free program, update, or just react on a pop-up prompt placed on a website. RapidyWeb is developed to display ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and generate profit paid to distributors of this adware by business partners. RapidyWebRapidyWeb is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and RapidyWeb is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove RapidyWeb adware and get rid of ads in your web browsers, then you need to do some work for detecting and removing components that cause such activity. First, you need to remove RapidyWeb application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove RapidyWeb extension from your Chrome, RapidyWeb add-on from your Firefox, and RapidyWeb BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for RapidyWeb adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove RapidyWeb and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide helps to remove RapidyWeb manually or use special security software that removes RapidyWeb and other malicious programs. SpyHunter is definitely one of the best. It offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future infections.
What is RapidyWeb?
RapidyWeb is an adware that infects your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. It consists of a Windows application and similarly named browser extensions specific for web browsers installed on your computer. These adware components are designed for spying on your web browsing and displaying ads related to your browsing history. When you click on such ads, RapidyWeb owners and distributors get some money on pay-per-click basis paid by promoters. While RapidyWeb is not malicious, the downside of using it is wasted web traffic and your compromised privacy that put you at risk of sharing your user’s profile among various sales companies. RapidyWeb is often distributed with free programs that you may download. This adware is deceptively installed unless you disable the optional for RapidyWeb before installing a program or update that you download. Removing RapidyWeb is quite easy, but other adware programs that might come bundled with it are often tricky and stubborn for your removal effort.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware products like RapidyWeb, then you need to remember that adware programs are delivered with other free programs, set for automatic installation, and installed unless you disable such optional items. Pay attention to marked check boxes placed in setup wizard screens and disable additional software unless you know it. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs. Read EULA that might inform you about adware programs and terms of their use.
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand.
RapidyWeb Adware Removal ToolRapidyWeb Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove RapidyWeb and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to RapidyWeb malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete RapidyWeb components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against RapidyWeb and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove RapidyWeb from Windows
You need to uninstall all the RapidyWeb components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to RapidyWeb.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall RapidyWeb on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "RapidyWeb, RapidyWebIE" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall RapidyWeb on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight RapidyWeb, RapidyWebIE program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall RapidyWeb on Windows XP
Uninstalling RapidyWeb from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on RapidyWeb, RapidyWebIE program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove RapidyWeb from Chrome
Remove RapidyWeb extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find RapidyWeb, RapidyWebIE extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove RapidyWeb from Firefox
Remove RapidyWeb add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find RapidyWeb, RapidyWebIE add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove RapidyWeb from Internet Explorer
Remove RapidyWeb extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on RapidyWeb, RapidyWebIE, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use RapidyWeb Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove RapidyWeb Adware Infection Completely
It is possible that your computer is infected with other adware programs. You can check suspicious program names with the list of adware removal tools names and see if it match. If they match, than the program belongs to adware and our removal tools can handle it for sure. Actually, they can remove hundreds thousands of viruses, but there is always a gray area where any anti-virus fails. This checking procedure is very helpful while real scanning for viruses is definitely better.