Reprice ads might suddenly appear in your web browsers after you install a free program from the web, or if you install this adware program while being attracted by its promises. Reprice is promoted as a widget for price comparison, but the primary purpose is displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer for the money paid by promoted sellers. Reprice is often deceptively installed with other free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and Reprice is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way.
If you want to remove Reprice adware and get rid of ads in your web browsers, then you need to do some work for detecting and removing components that cause such activity. First, you need to remove Reprice application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove Reprice extension from your Chrome, Reprice add-on from your Firefox, and Reprice BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for Reprice adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove Reprice and other malicious programs automatically.
This guide helps to remove Reprice manually or using special security software designed for Reprice removal. SpyHunter not only removes malicious programs. It offers a real-time protection against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) that are not removed by anti-virus software.
What is Reprice?
Reprice is a program and web browser extension that is designed for tracing user’s web browsing and offering ads and coupons any time when a user visits shopping websites related to products promoted with ads. These days, products like Reprice are distributed by freeware distributors and free program developers for monetizing their activities. Adware is bundled with free program and set for an automatic installation along with a free program while the ability of a user to notice its presence is often somehow obscured, or it is combined with other options related to a free program used as a host for adware and hidden under “typical installation” option. Many users get Reprice deceptively installed without any will to do that.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like Reprice, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs. Use SpyHunter 4 for a real-time anti-malware protection, reliable malware detection, and clean and safe removal of various threats from your computer.
Reprice Adware Removal ToolReprice Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Reprice and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Reprice malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Reprice components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Reprice and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Reprice from Windows
You need to uninstall all the Reprice components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Reprice.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall Reprice on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Reprice" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Reprice on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Reprice program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Reprice on Windows XP
Uninstalling Reprice from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Reprice program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Reprice from Chrome
Remove Reprice extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Reprice extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Reprice from Firefox
Remove Reprice add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Reprice add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Reprice from Internet Explorer
Remove Reprice extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Reprice, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal for Reprice is relatively easy task. However, other bundled malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. Reprice Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove Reprice Adware Infection Completely
It is possible that your computer is infected with other adware programs. You can check suspicious program names with the list of adware removal tools names and see if it match. If they match, than the program belongs to adware and our removal tools can handle it for sure. Actually, they can remove hundreds thousands of viruses, but there is always a gray area where any anti-virus fails. This checking procedure is very helpful while real scanning for viruses is definitely better.