RightSurf is an adware program distributed and often deceptively installed with other popular free downloads. This adware wastes your web traffic and compromises your privacy by tracking your web browsing history. If you want to remove RightSurf ads from your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, then you can easily do this unless some tricky adware and spyware programs were installed along with RightSurf or infected your computer in process of using this adware program.
If you want to remove RightSurf without resorting to manual procedures, remove other malicious programs, and protect your computer against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) similar to RightSurf , then use advanced software for RightSurf removal. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate, truly clean removal, and real-time protection against thousands of malicious programs.
What is RightSurf ?
RightSurf adware consists of various components installed onto your computer as an application program and as extensions for your web browsers. RightSurf is not malicious but annoying. It wastes your web traffic, spies on your web browsing, overloads your computer with activities that you barely need. RightSurf is used for displaying ads and promoted links. Your clicks on promoted links and ads generate income paid to adware owners and distributors by promoters. This is a good reason for them to deceptively install RightSurf and bundle it with a bunch of other like programs. If you want to avoid adware infection, you need to be very careful while installing free programs and other content from the Internet. More advanced way of anti-malware is using security products like Spy Hunter that monitor installation process and warns you on potentially unwanted and malicious programs. Such malware and PUP get blocked until you decide what to do.
Protection against deceptively installed adware and PUP:
Unless you use SpyHunter or other anti-malware product for adware detection, then you need to pay attention to EULA and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
RightSurf Adware Removal Tool
RightSurf Removal Tool makes removal process easy and safe for any user. It comes with anti-spyware program, free online assistance, and money back guaranty. This pack helps to remove malicious programs and legitimate spyware and adware that are not addressed by conventional anti-virus products. This helps to increase your security and privacy.
Remove RightSurf Adware Manually
For manual removal you need to uninstall all RightSurf components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall RightSurf adware program
- Click Start button, and then click Control Panel in the system Start menu.
- Double-click “Add or Remove Programs” (“Programs and Features” for Win7 and Vista) in the Control Panel menu window.
- Scroll through the program list, highlight “RightSurf and other adware” item, and click Remove. Look for other adware programs and uninstall them.
Remove RightSurf Ads from Internet Explorer
Remove RightSurf add-ons from Internet Explorer Browsers
- Start the browser and find Tools in top menu.
- Pick Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions on left, and look for “RightSurf and other adware” add-ons.
- Select this item and click Disable. Restart your browser.
Remove RightSurf Ads from Firefox
Remove RightSurf add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and find Tools in top menu.
- Click it and select Add-ons.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar.
- Find “RightSurf and other adware” add-ons. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove RightSurf Ads from Chrome
Remove RightSurf add-ons for Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on the Wrench icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed extensions.
- Find and Disable/Delete all “RightSurf and other adware” add-ons.
- Restart your browser.
Remove RightSurf Adware Completely
RightSurf with search redirect potentially might link you to websites that can be infected or involved in spreading malicious programs. These programs help cyber criminals to spy on you and use your computer for an illegal activities on the web. Anti-spyware scanner, that you get along with the removal tool for free, helps to remove spyware and makes your system more secure and private. After you remove RightSurf you need to run full anti-spyware scan, then update your antivirus program and check for viruses. Use the anti-spyware that comes with RightSurf Removal Tool for free, and have your computer protected against spyware for a full year.
Find more about prevention computer infections and protection against malicious programs and PUP like RightSurf .