SaleZ is an adware program designed for advertising and promotion and bundled popular free programs for deceptive installation. If you installed such program and failed to disable SaleZ installation, then ads appear in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. The option is usually present as a marked check box in download client or setup wizard that comes with a free program that you download.
If you want to get rid of or SaleZ ads and remove this adware, then you can easily do that by following this guide. For this, you need to remove SaleZ components installed as Windows application, BHO (browser helper object) and other web browser extensions related to SaleZ adware. Certainly, it is possible there is more malicious programs on your computer and adware programs similar to SaleZ. In this case, it is better to use special removal tools for uninstalling all dangerous programs and removing other computer infections.
This removal guide helps to remove SaleZ manually or use special security software that removes SaleZ and other malicious programs. SpyHunter is definitely one of the best. It offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future infections.
What is SaleZ?
SaleZ is an adware that infects your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. It consists of a Windows application and similarly named browser extensions specific for web browsers installed on your computer. These adware components are designed for spying on your web browsing and displaying ads related to your browsing history. When you click on such ads, SaleZ owners and distributors get some money on pay-per-click basis paid by promoters. While SaleZ is not malicious, the downside of using it is wasted web traffic and your compromised privacy that put you at risk of sharing your user’s profile among various sales companies. SaleZ is often distributed with free programs that you may download. This adware is deceptively installed unless you disable the optional for SaleZ before installing a program or update that you download. Removing SaleZ is quite easy, but other adware programs that might come bundled with it are often tricky and stubborn for your removal effort.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware products like SaleZ, then you need to remember that adware programs are delivered with other free programs, set for automatic installation, and installed unless you disable such optional items. Pay attention to marked check boxes placed in setup wizard screens and disable additional software unless you know it. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs. Read EULA that might inform you about adware programs and terms of their use.
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand.
SaleZ Adware Removal ToolSaleZ Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove SaleZ and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to SaleZ malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete SaleZ components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against SaleZ and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove SaleZ from Windows
You need to uninstall all the SaleZ components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to SaleZ.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall SaleZ on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "SaleZ" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall SaleZ on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight SaleZ program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall SaleZ on Windows XP
Uninstalling SaleZ from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on SaleZ program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove SaleZ from Chrome
Remove SaleZ extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find SaleZ extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove SaleZ from Firefox
Remove SaleZ add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find SaleZ add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove SaleZ from Internet Explorer
Remove SaleZ extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on SaleZ, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use SaleZ Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove SaleZ Adware Infection Completely
SaleZ adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove SaleZ you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.