SaveMass is an adware that promises a superior buying experience for savings. However, this program is often installed without user’s consent along with free programs from websites that employ bundling practices for monetizing. SaveMass is not malicious, however adware is not safe either because tracking of your web browsing history might cause some privacy problems if your profile is shared among promoters. Besides that, SaveMass can waste your web traffic for activities that you don’t really need.
If you want to get rid of SaveMass ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove SaveMass extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove SaveMass components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove SaveMass and other malware form your infected computer.
If you want to remove SaveMass and other malicious programs as well as protect your computer against future infections and deceptively installed programs, then use SpyHunter. It comes with real-time protection and have truly reliable malware detection rate. This program also provide very useful free scan results that might help you with SaveMass manual removal.
What is SaveMass?
SaveMass is a program and web browser extension that are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer when you visits various websites. SaveMass adware consists of a similarly named Windows application and plugins present as web browser extensions, add-ons, and BHO. These SaveMass components are designed for tracking your web browsing and displaying advertising in various ways. If you click on SaveMass ads, then the owner gets profit for your click from promoters. That is why SaveMass is often deceptively installed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. SaveMass is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing SaveMass is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
SaveMass Adware Removal ToolSaveMass Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove SaveMass and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to SaveMass malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete SaveMass components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against SaveMass and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove SaveMass from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall all SaveMass components. Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-spyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall SaveMass on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "SaveMass" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall SaveMass on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight SaveMass program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall SaveMass on Windows XP
Uninstalling SaveMass from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on SaveMass program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove SaveMass from Chrome
Remove SaveMass extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find SaveMass extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove SaveMass from Firefox
Remove SaveMass add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find SaveMass add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove SaveMass from Internet Explorer
Remove SaveMass extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on SaveMass, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure for SaveMass is easy to follow. Other malware and adware programs might be present on your computer, and you need other guides to remove them. SaveMass Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove SaveMass Adware Infection Completely
SaveMass adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove SaveMass you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.