SensePlus is an adware program bundled and distributed with other popular free programs. If you installed such program and failed to disable SensePlus installation, then ads appear in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. The option is usually present as a marked check box in download client or setup wizard that comes with a free program that you download. If you want to get rid of or SensePlus ads and remove this adware, then you can easily do that by following this guide. For this, you need to remove SensePlus components installed as Windows application, BHO (browser helper object) and other web browser extensions related to SensePlus adware. Certainly, it is possible there is more malicious programs on your computer and adware programs similar to SensePlus. In this case, it is better to use special removal tools for uninstalling all dangerous programs and removing other computer infections.
This removal guide will help you to remove SensePlus adware manually or use special security software that removes SensePlus and other malware. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future problems with malicious programs.
What is SensePlus?
SensePlus is an adware developed for making money out of users’ clicks on ads, coupons, and other deals. While it is not malicious, SensePlus is often deceptively installed with other free programs, and this might be not only annoying. Adware often compromises your privacy by tracking your browsing history and wastes your web traffic and system resources if you do not really need SensePlus. Since this adware consists of multiple components installed as a program and web browser extensions, it is more difficult to remove SensePlus than other Windows programs. The guide below explains how to remove each of SensePlus components related to browsers Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. If you want to remove SensePlus, just follow this guide, and you will get rid of SensePlus ads pretty soon. Certainly, there might be more adware programs responsible for displaying ads in your web browser, and you might need a special program that finds and helps to remove SensePlus and like adware programs.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
SensePlus Adware Removal ToolSensePlus Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove SensePlus and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to SensePlus malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete SensePlus components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against SensePlus and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove SensePlus from Windows
You need to uninstall all the SensePlus components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to SensePlus.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall SensePlus on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "SensePlus and suspicious" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall SensePlus on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight SensePlus and suspicious program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall SensePlus on Windows XP
Uninstalling SensePlus from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on SensePlus and suspicious program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove SensePlus from Chrome
Remove SensePlus extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find SensePlus and suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove SensePlus from Firefox
Remove SensePlus add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find SensePlus and suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove SensePlus from Internet Explorer
Remove SensePlus extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on SensePlus and suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal procedures for SensePlus are easy. Though, if your value your time and suspect other computer infections, then it is better to use SpyHunter instead of the manual removal. This security software scans your computer system and helps to remove all malicious program that are found.
Remove SensePlus Adware Infection Completely
SensePlus adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove SensePlus you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.