ShopperReports adware is a PUP (potentially unwanted program) responsible for ads, deals, coupons, and pop-ups displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This happens if ShopperReports adware infected your computer when you installed it yourself, or got it installed with a free program that you download. ShopperReports is not malicious, and your antivirus didn’t warn you on this potential threat. Now, you want to remove ShopperReports and it is a good idea because any adware program is a potential threat to your security and privacy.
The way of installing ShopperReports is often deceptive, and you possibly just failed to disable ShopperReports optional installation. Various websites use bundling to monetize free program distribution. ShopperReports is one of adware programs that is used for this purpose, and it is set to be automatically installed unless you notice it and disable ShopperReports before installing a free program.
ShopperReports is installed as a Windows application and as multiple web browser components installed as ShopperReports BHO (browser helper objects), extension or add-on in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. If you want to remove ShopperReports and to get rid of advertising in your web browser, then you need to uninstall ShopperReports application and remove extensions related to ShopperReports from your web browsers. It is not very difficult, and you can easily do this by following ShopperReports removal guide placed below.
This removal guide will help you to remove ShopperReports manually. However, if you also want to remove other malware and protect your computer and web browsers against malicious programs, it is better to use SpyHunter as a ShopperReports removal tool. It offers a free anti-malware scanner that provides very comprehensive scan results that help to remove malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) manually.
What is ShopperReports?
ShopperReports is an adware that consists of an application and web browser extensions. These components are designed for tracing your web browsing and injecting links on websites that you visit. If you click on such links, then ShopperReports ads are displayed. It wastes your time, web traffic, and compromises your privacy since gathered information about your habits are often shared among promoters. ShopperReports is often distributed with free program downloads. It is deceptively installed unless you disable this optional program before installing the program that you download. Removing ShopperReports is quite straight, but other adware that might come with it is often difficult to remove without special tools.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
ShopperReports Adware Removal ToolShopperReports Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove ShopperReports and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to ShopperReports malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete ShopperReports components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against ShopperReports and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove ShopperReports from Windows
You need to uninstall all the ShopperReports components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to ShopperReports.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall ShopperReports on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "ShopperReports" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall ShopperReports on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight ShopperReports program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall ShopperReports on Windows XP
Uninstalling ShopperReports from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on ShopperReports program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove ShopperReports from Chrome
Remove ShopperReports extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find ShopperReports extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove ShopperReports from Firefox
Remove ShopperReports add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find ShopperReports add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove ShopperReports from Internet Explorer
Remove ShopperReports extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on ShopperReports, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Manual removal for ShopperReports is relatively easy task. However, other bundled malware and adware programs might be present on your computer. ShopperReports Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove ShopperReports Adware Infection Completely
ShopperReports adware might come bundled with other adware programs. Some of ads might also be used by cyber criminals for installing malware and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal activities. After you remove ShopperReports you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.