Solution Real is an adware that infects you Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer after you install a free program or update from the Internet. It hacks visited web pages and converts words to links that promote business partners and cause more popup ads, coupons, and banners displayed in your web browsers. Ad-supported Solution Real stuff is designed for making money out of users’ clicks on displayed ads. For this Solution Real tracks user’s browsing and pulls ads that match it. It might compromise your privacy if this information will be used for lists of prospects sold to other promoters.
It is possible that some ads displayed by Solution Real can have malicious links and infect your computer before they will be removed from the stock. Solution Real consists of various components installed as a program and web browser extensions.
If you want to get rid of Solution Real ads, then you need to uninstall Solution Real application and remove web browser extensions and BHO related to Solution Real adware. See the guide below for details on manual Solution Real removal, and use Solution Real removal tool if you suspect that your computer is also infected with other malicious programs.
SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate and clean removal. It even finds and removes residual damages left by malware removed by your anti-virus. Moreover, it offers a real-time protection against future infections and deceptively installed legitimate adware programs similar to Solution Real.
What is Solution Real?
Solution Real is an adware developed for making money out of users’ clicks. While it is not malicious, it traces your web browsing history and might cause some problems related to your privacy and security of your computer system. Adware wastes your web traffic for running its activities. Solution Real is often deceptively installed with free programs if you miss signs of adware present in download client or a setup wizard for a program that you download. Solution Real is installed as a Windows program that manages adware and web browser extensions installed into Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This makes removing Solution Real more slightly more complicated than removing other windows programs, but if it is bundled with other adware programs, then you can have a hard time. It is better to be careful while installing free programs since inspecting setup wizards for bundled programs takes less of your time than Solution Real removal.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom”, or “advanced”, installation option instead of “typical”, or “normal” or “quick” because these options often hide adware programs from your view.
Solution Real Adware Removal ToolSolution Real Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Solution Real and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Solution Real malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Solution Real components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Solution Real and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Solution Real from Windows
You need to uninstall all the Solution Real components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Solution Real.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall Solution Real on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Solution Real" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Solution Real on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Solution Real program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Solution Real on Windows XP
Uninstalling Solution Real from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Solution Real program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Solution Real from Chrome
Remove Solution Real extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Solution Real extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Solution Real from Firefox
Remove Solution Real add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Solution Real add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Solution Real from Internet Explorer
Remove Solution Real extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Solution Real, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is easy to follow, and Solution Real should be gone if you follow the guide. Other adware, spyware, malware, and viruses might infect your computer. You need either to detect and manually remove them, or use security programs for automated malware detection and removal.
Remove Solution Real Adware Infection Completely
Solution Real adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove Solution Real adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.