SpeedSave adware is a program for displaying ads and deals in your web browsers. It is installed as an extension into Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Then it displays coupons and deals when you visit big websites for online shopping like Amazon, eBay, Walmart. If you want to remove SpeedSave ads from your web browsers, then you need to know how to do it right and protect yourself from spyware that traces your web browsing and gets information about your computer system. SpeedSave also might be bundled with other like programs, and this requires some additional work and knowledge.
This removal guide helps to remove SpeedSave virus either manually and use help of free scanners that come with SpeedSave Removal Tool or more advanced Spy Hunter. This scanners help to detect all malicious files present on your computer. Both offer SpeedSave removal tools and anti-malware protection packs against future computer infection.
What is SpeedSave?
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing programs like SpeedSave, then you need to be careful while installing free programs, or protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace your installations, warn you on all known threats to your security and privacy, and remove any threat found on your computer. Pay attention to check boxes placed in a setup wizard for a free program that you are installing. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
SpeedSave Removal Tool
SpeedSave Removal Tool helps to make removal process easy and safe. It comes with anti-spyware program, free online assistance, and money back guaranty. This solution pack helps remove not only known malicious programs buy also programs like legitimate adware and spyware used with malicious purpose. This issues are not usually addressed by conventional anti-virus products, and level of your security and privacy will be improved by enhancing your defense.
Remove SpeedSave Manually
You need to uninstall all the SpeedSave components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to SpeedSave.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstal SpeedSave adware program
- Click Start button, and then click Control Panel in the system Start menu.
- Double-click “Add or Remove Programs” (“Programs and Features” for Win7 and Vista) in the Control Panel menu window.
- Scroll through the program list, highlight “SpeedSave” and other adware programs, and click Remove. Look for other adware programs and uninstall them.
Remove SpeedSave from Internet Explorer
Remove SpeedSave add-ons from Internet Explorer Browsers
- Start the browser and find Tools in top menu.
- Pick Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions on left, and look for “SpeedSave” and other adware extensions and helper objects.
- Select this item and click Disable. Restart your browser.
Remove SpeedSave from Firefox
Remove SpeedSave add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and find Tools in top menu.
- Click it and select Add-ons.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar.
- Find “SpeedSave” and other adware add-ons. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove SpeedSave from Chrome
Remove SpeedSave add-ons for Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on the Wrench icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed extensions.
- Find and Disable/Delete all “SpeedSave” and other adware extensions.
- Restart your browser.
Remove SpeedSave Completely
SpeedSave adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove SpeedSave you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter or one that comes with SpeedSave Removal Tool. Both anti-malware scanners are free, and you can always check is your computer infected or not.
Find more about safe practices that can help to prevent computer infections and protect your system against malicious programs.