Super Plus Radio is ad-supported program offered as one for radio funs. It displays ads and deals in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, and the distributor of Super Plus Radio is paid for clicks on promoted ads. Installation of adware like Super Plus Radio means some income paid to freeware distributors for bundling and installing Super Plus Radio adware.
Super Plus Radio is often deceptively installed with free programs that you may download from the web. Such practice is called bundling, and Super Plus Radio is just a one of adware programs that are installed this way. If you want to remove Super Plus Radio adware and get rid of these ads, then you need to some work. First, you need to remove Super Plus Radio application installed as a Windows program. Then you need to remove Super Plus Radio extension from your Chrome, Super Plus Radio add-on from your Firefox, and Super Plus Radio BHO (browser helper object from your Internet Explorer. The last thing is cleaning you browser cache, removing temporary internet files, and restarting your web browsers. Just follow the guide below for Super Plus Radio adware removal, or use the offered removal tool that helps to remove Super Plus Radio and other malicious programs automatically.
This removal guide will help you to remove Super Plus Radio manually or with a help of special software that removes Super Plus Radio and other malicious programs. SpyHunter offers quality detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against malicious programs.
What is Super Plus Radio?
Super Plus Radio is a program for advertising promoted as radio application. It gas components installed as add-ons in your web browsers for displaying ads and making money out of your clicks. While this program is not malicious, advertising activities might compromise your privacy by tracing your web browsing history and wastes your web traffic. Super Plus Radio consists of the windows program that manages all the adware processes and web browser extensions installed into Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This makes removing Super Plus Radio more complicated than removing other windows programs. It is better to be careful while installing free programs since inspecting setup wizards for bundled programs takes less of your time than Super Plus Radio removal.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
Super Plus Radio Adware Removal ToolSuper Plus Radio Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Super Plus Radio and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Super Plus Radio malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Super Plus Radio components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Super Plus Radio and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Super Plus Radio from Windows
You need to uninstall all the Super Plus Radio components manually. First, you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to Super Plus Radio.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with antispyware program to make sure that other hidden malicious programs are also removed.
Uninstall Super Plus Radio on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "SuperPlusRadio" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Super Plus Radio on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight SuperPlusRadio program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Super Plus Radio on Windows XP
Uninstalling Super Plus Radio from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on SuperPlusRadio program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Super Plus Radio from Chrome
Remove Super Plus Radio extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Super Plus Radio extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Super Plus Radio from Firefox
Remove Super Plus Radio add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Super Plus Radio add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Super Plus Radio from Internet Explorer
Remove Super Plus Radio extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Super Plus Radio, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use Super Plus Radio Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove Super Plus Radio Adware Infection Completely
Super Plus Radio adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs and it might be also used by cyber criminals for spying on you and exploiting your computer as a bot for illegal internet scams. After you remove Super Plus Radio you need to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus and rescan your system with anti-spyware program like SpyHunter. This anti-malware software comes with a free scanner, and you can use scan results as a reference for manual malware removal, or opt for an automated one.