Super Radio adware is a PUP (potentially unwanted program) responsible for ads, deals, coupons, and pop-ups displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This happens if Super Radio adware infected your computer when you installed it yourself, or got it installed with a free program that you download. Super Radio is not malicious, and your antivirus didn’t warn you on this potential threat. Now, you want to remove Super Radio and it is a good idea because any adware program is a potential threat to your security and privacy.
Super Radio is installed as a Windows application and as multiple web browser components installed as Super Radio BHO (browser helper objects), extension or add-on in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. If you want to remove Super Radio and to get rid of advertising in your web browser, then you need to uninstall Super Radio application and remove extensions related to Super Radio from your web browsers. It is not very difficult, and you can easily do this by following Super Radio removal guide placed below.
This guide helps to remove Super Radio manually or using special security software designed for Super Radio removal. SpyHunter not only removes malicious programs. It offers a real-time protection against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) that are not removed by anti-virus software.
What is Super Radio?
Super Radio is a program and web browser extension that is designed for tracing user’s web browsing and offering ads and coupons any time when a user visits shopping websites related to products promoted with ads. Currently, the plenty of products like Super Radio are distributed by free program developers for monetizing. Adware is bundled with free program and set for an automatic installation along with a free program while the ability of a user to notice its presence is often somehow obscured, or it is combined with other options related to a free program used as a host for adware and hidden under “typical installation” option. Computer users get Super Radio deceptively installed without any will to do that.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware products like Super Radio, then you need to remember that adware programs are delivered with other free programs, set for automatic installation, and installed unless you disable such optional items. Pay attention to marked check boxes placed in setup wizard screens and disable additional software unless you know it. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs. Read EULA that might inform you about adware programs and terms of their use.
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand.
Super Radio Adware Removal ToolSuper Radio Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Super Radio and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Super Radio malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Super Radio components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Super Radio and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Super Radio from Windows
First, you need to uninstall Super Radio application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser extensions that belong to Super Radio adware installed in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall Super Radio on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "Super Radio" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Super Radio on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight Super Radio program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Super Radio on Windows XP
Uninstalling Super Radio from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on Super Radio program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Super Radio from Chrome
Remove Super Radio extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Super Radio extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove Super Radio from Firefox
Remove Super Radio add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Super Radio add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove Super Radio from Internet Explorer
Remove Super Radio extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Super Radio, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use Super Radio Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove Super Radio Adware Infection Completely
Super Radio adware is sometimes spread in a bundle with other similar programs, and some of such programs might be hooked and used by cyber criminals as spyware and automated bots for illegal scams. When you remove Super Radio, run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter for eliminating various threats that are not accessed by your anti-virus products.