TV Time adware is a potentially unwanted program responsible for ads displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. TV Time adware infects your computer when you install program or update from the web. TV Time is not malicious, and your antivirus didn’t warn you on this potential threat. Now, you want to remove TV Time and it is a good idea because any adware program is a potential threat to your security and privacy.
TV Time is installed as a Windows application and as multiple web browser components installed as TV Time BHO (browser helper objects), extension or add-on in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. If you want to remove TV Time and to get rid of advertising in your web browser, then you need to uninstall TV Time application and remove extensions related to TV Time from your web browsers. It is not very difficult, and you can easily do this by following TV Time removal guide placed below.
If you want to remove TV Time ads automatically, find and remove other malicious programs, and protect your computer against malware, then use SpyHunter. This anti-malware software offers a real-time protection and helps to keep your web browser safe. Reliable malware detection and clean removal process makes SpyHunter one of the best security tools that offers premium level of anti-malware protection to your computer. It protects your security and privacy and block PUP (potentially unwanted programs) similar to TV Time.
What is TV Time?
TV Time is a program that offers some useful functions for video lovers in exchange for annoying ads displayed by bundled adware. It is often deceptively installed on your computer by download clients that wrap a program that you may download from various web sites involved in TV Time adware distribution. Such distribution is profitable, and free program developers get some profit from promoters that use TV Time for advertising. That is why its installation is tricky for computer users when some unwanted program sneaks in without any warning. Removing TV Time is a problem for computer users without experience in adware removal. However, even if you never did it before, you can still easily remove TV Time by following this removal guide.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
SpyHunter can protect your computer against various malware infections that are wide-spread today. Otherwise, you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
TV Time Adware Removal ToolTV Time Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove TV Time and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to TV Time malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete TV Time components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against TV Time and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove TV Time Ads Manually
You need to uninstall all the TV Time components manually. First you need to uninstall the program using “Add/Remove programs”. Then you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to TV Time.
Use the following guide for manual removal. Then scan your computer with anti-malware and anti-virus software to make sure that other threats are found and removed.
Uninstall TV Time on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "TV Time" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall TV Time on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight TV Time program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall TV Time on Windows XP
Uninstalling TV Time from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on TV Time program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove TV Time from Chrome
Remove TV Time extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find TV Time extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove TV Time from Firefox
Remove TV Time add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find TV Time add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove TV Time from Internet Explorer
Remove TV Time extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on TV Time, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use TV Time Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove TV Time Adware Infection Completely
TV Time adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs, and some of these programs might be spread by cyber criminals as spyware and bots for illegal internet scams. After you remove TV Time you need to run full antivirus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter for removing threats that are not accessed by anti-virus products.