If the redirect to Websearch.ezsearches.info is set in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer as default search engine, then it replaces your favorite search to v9.com. This usually happens after you install a free program from the internet because many of them are bundled with unwanted programs used for advertising and link promotion ran in your web browsers.
If you want to remove Websearch.ezsearches.info and restore your preferred search, then you need to uninstall applications and browsers extensions related to Websearch.ezsearches.info. If you do not find any, then use a free scanner for detection of such components. It is also possible that the redirect is just set in your web browsers by a download client used for freeware installation. Then you need to fix only your browser settings for removing this redirect and skip removing extensions. If Websearch.ezsearches.info browser hijacker is the only problem, and there is no other malicious programs, then this guide for manual Websearch.ezsearches.info removal will help to fix the problem. Otherwise, it is better to use special security software that will find and remove Websearch.ezsearches.info and other malicious programs from your computer.
You can manually remove Websearch.ezsearches.info or use SpyHunter for automated removal and future protection against malicious programs and browser hijackers. This security tool is reliable and free scanner let you see all the details. Real-time protection feature let protect your web browser against future infections.
What is Websearch.ezsearches.info?
Websearch.ezsearches.info is a search page used for link promotion that helps owners and developers to collecting income on pay-per-click basis. This redirect is usually set in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer when you install freeware. Then your default search engine will be replaced with v9.com. Websearch.ezsearches.info is promoted as some advanced way to search the web. However, results that you will get from search queries will be less relevant, and more ads will appear in your web browser. Components that belong to Websearch.ezsearches.info might track your web-browsing history and threaten your privacy if such information will be shared with potential email spammers or used by cyber criminals.
Websearch.ezsearches.info consist of a Windows program and web browser plugins and extensions installed in your web browsers. It also changes web browser settings for search engine, homepage, and possibly new tab. This makes removing Websearch.ezsearches.info more complicated than removing other Windows programs. Be careful while you install free programs from the web because it takes less time to prevent installing unwanted program than to remove Websearch.ezsearches.info from your computer. This guide will help you to remove Websearch.ezsearches.info and similar threats if you can identify them.
Protection against deceptively installed hijacker:
Programs like Websearch.ezsearches.info, are initially set for automatic installation when they come with free programs. The information about additional programs is present but often intensively hidden from users view. You need always read labels placed near marked check boxes and use “custom” installation option instead of “typical” since additional programs might hide there. Finally, just be attentive while installing some downloaded content since many people fail to notice unwanted programs before it is too late and Websearch.ezsearches.info or other such program should be somehow removed.
Websearch.ezsearches.info Adware Removal ToolWebsearch.ezsearches.info Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove Websearch.ezsearches.info and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to Websearch.ezsearches.info malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete Websearch.ezsearches.info components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against Websearch.ezsearches.info and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info from Windows
For manual removal you need to uninstall programs related to Websearch.ezsearches.info, remove Facebook app, and reset your web browsers to eliminate the redirect. Use the following guide for removing Websearch.ezsearches.info components from your computer. Then scan your computer with antivirus and anti-spyware programs to for removing other dangerous programs and viruses.
Uninstall Websearch.ezsearches.info on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "any suspicious" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall Websearch.ezsearches.info on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight any suspicious program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall Websearch.ezsearches.info on Windows XP
Uninstalling Websearch.ezsearches.info from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on any suspicious program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info from Chrome
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find any suspicious extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove V9.com serarch engine address redirect from Google Chrome
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu list as shown above.
- Find "Search" and click on Manage search engines button.
- Select V9.com search engine and click on "Remove" icon.
- Select your preferred search engine and click Make default option.
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info homepage redirect on Google Chrome
- Find "On Startup" section and click on Set pages link.
- Select Websearch.ezsearches.info or other unwanted address and click Remove icon.
- Select or add your preferred homepage address and click on OK button or leave google.com as your default.
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info from Firefox
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find any suspicious add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove V9.com serarch redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and enter "about:config" in address bar and press Enter.
- In a warning box press "I'll be careful, I promise" button.
- Find and double-click on "browser.search.defaultenginename" item in the list.
- Type preferred search engine name in the box and click OKbutton.
- Type preferred URL or "about:newtab" for a blank one and click OK button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
li>Find and double-click on browser.newtab.url item in the list.
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info from Internet Explorer
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on any suspicious, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Replace V9.com with a preferred search engine for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Manage add-ons option as shown above.
- Click on Search Providers tab located on left side.
- Find and click on unwanted search provider name in the list of providers. Then click on Remove button.
- Find your preferred search provider and click on Set as default button.
Replace Websearch.ezsearches.info homepage with a preffered one for Internet Explorer
- Open Tools menu and click on Internet Options menu item.
- Open General tab, find Home page section, and replace Websearch.ezsearches.info with a preferred homepage address. Then click on Apply button.
Note: This manual removal procedure is quite time consuming. If your value your time, then you can save it by using Websearch.ezsearches.info Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and scan your system with bundled free anti-spyware program to get rid of other computer infections.
Remove Websearch.ezsearches.info Search Redirect Completely
Websearch.ezsearches.info hijacker might use a trick with attaching the command line for the redirect to shortcut links related to infected web browser. Since many people are not aware if this, it makes Websearch.ezsearches.info redirect stubborn. For removing this tricky redirect, you need to find any link on your desktop and in Windows menus and cut the tail.
- Right-click the link or the menu item related to your web browser.
- In the popup menu click Properties option placed at the bottom.
- In the opened dialog box click Target. Anything placed after [browser name].exe is a redirect that has to be removed.
- Remove the malicious tail attachment with a redirect.
- Do it for all shortcuts on your desktop and all menu items in the Start menu.
Websearch.ezsearches.info redirect might come along with other unwanted programs. They display ads and redirect your web search, and you need to remove all of them and scan your system for identifying and removing other threats. Use decent and powerful antivirus software for protecting your system, and scan your system with a free anti-spyware program that comes with this removal tool for removing hidden threats that are legitimate in nature and are not addressed by antivirus products.