WildWestCoupon is an adware program that hijacks web browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome for spying on you browsing history and displaying ads and deals that can attract your clicks. Such clicks on WildWestCoupon advertising bring profit to this adware owners and distributors that help to install WildWestCoupon. That is probably why the installation is often deceptive. WildWestCoupon is bundled with popular free programs and set for being automatically installed unless you notice and disable this optional adware. I guess you did not, and now you want to remove WildWestCoupon from your computer. It is a good idea. While WildWestCoupon is not malicious by design, any adware presents some threats to your security and privacy.
If you want to get rid of WildWestCoupon ads and deals displayed in your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, then you need to remove WildWestCoupon extensions, add-ons, and browser helper objects installed in these web browsers. You also need to remove similarly named Windows application just as you would remove any other Windows program. You can remove WildWestCoupon components manually by following this guide. However, other adware that might be present in a bundle or installed somehow else can bring you a hard time since you need to see what to kill first. SpyHunter offers a free scanner that shows you all you need, and it can automatically remove WildWestCoupon and other malware form your infected computer.
This guide helps to remove WildWestCoupon manually or using special security software designed for WildWestCoupon removal. SpyHunter not only removes malicious programs. It offers a real-time protection against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) that are not removed by anti-virus software.
What is WildWestCoupon?
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware products like WildWestCoupon, then you need to remember that adware programs are delivered with other free programs, set for automatic installation, and installed unless you disable such optional items. Pay attention to marked check boxes placed in setup wizard screens and disable additional software unless you know it. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs. Read EULA that might inform you about adware programs and terms of their use.
Protect your computer with programs like SpyHunter that can trace installation process, warn you on threats, and remove malware on your demand.
WildWestCoupon Adware Removal ToolWildWestCoupon Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove WildWestCoupon and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to WildWestCoupon malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete WildWestCoupon components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against WildWestCoupon and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove WildWestCoupon from Windows
You need to uninstall WildWestCoupon application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then, you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to WildWestCoupon adware.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall WildWestCoupon on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "WildWestCoupon" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall WildWestCoupon on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight WildWestCoupon program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall WildWestCoupon on Windows XP
Uninstalling WildWestCoupon from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on WildWestCoupon program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove WildWestCoupon from Chrome
Remove WildWestCoupon extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find WildWestCoupon extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove WildWestCoupon from Firefox
Remove WildWestCoupon add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find WildWestCoupon add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove WildWestCoupon from Internet Explorer
Remove WildWestCoupon extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on WildWestCoupon, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure for WildWestCoupon is easy to follow. Other malware and adware programs might be present on your computer, and you need other guides to remove them. WildWestCoupon Removal Tool makes it easy for you to detect and remove other malicious programs quickly and efficiently.
Remove WildWestCoupon Adware Infection Completely
WildWestCoupon adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove WildWestCoupon adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.