YoutubeAdBlocker is an adware program bundled and distributed with popular free programs. If you installed such program and failed to disable YoutubeAdBlocker installation, then ads appear in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. The option is usually present as a marked check box in download client or setup wizard that comes with a free program that you download. If you want to get rid of or YoutubeAdBlocker ads and remove this adware, then you can easily do that by following this guide. For this you need to remove YoutubeAdBlocker components installed as Windows application, BHO (browser helper object) and other web browser extensions related to YoutubeAdBlocker adware. Certainly, it is possible there is more malicious programs on your computer and adware programs similar to YoutubeAdBlocker. In this case it is better to use special removal tools for uninstalling all dangerous programs and removing other computer infections.
If you want to remove YoutubeAdBlocker without resorting to manual procedures, remove other malicious programs, and protect your computer against malware and PUP (potentially unwanted programs) similar to YoutubeAdBlocker, then use advanced software for YoutubeAdBlocker removal. SpyHunter offers reliable malware detection rate, truly clean removal, and real-time protection against thousands of malicious programs.
What is YoutubeAdBlocker?
YoutubeAdBlocker is adware developed for making money out of computer users’ clicks on ads displayed in web browsers. Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer are infected as the most used ones. Watching ads is not what people like. Adware waste web traffic and computer system resources. It also traces web browsing history and might cause privacy issues if this information is sold to third parties e.g. advertisers and potential email spammers. YoutubeAdBlocker generates income, and it is often deceptively installed with other free programs distributed over the web.
YoutubeAdBlocker consists of the program that manages all the process and web browser plugins and extensions installed into each of most commonly used web browsers. This makes removing YoutubeAdBlocker more complicated than removing other Windows programs. You better be careful while installing free programs since it takes less time than removing YoutubeAdBlocker from your computer. This guide describes details of removal this process.
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
Protect your computer against malware with a help of SpyHunter that can block common means used by malware for sneaking into your system and infecting your computer. Otherwise you need to pay attention to EULAs and check boxes placed in setup wizard and download clients related to a free program that you download. It helps you to notice additional programs bundled to the one you get. Always use “custom” installation instead of “typical”, or “normal” since these options might hide adware programs.
YoutubeAdBlocker Adware Removal ToolYoutubeAdBlocker Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove YoutubeAdBlocker and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to YoutubeAdBlocker malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete YoutubeAdBlocker components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against YoutubeAdBlocker and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker Ads Manually
First, you need to uninstall YoutubeAdBlocker application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then you need to remove web browser extensions that belong to YoutubeAdBlocker adware installed in your Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall YoutubeAdBlocker on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "YoutubeAdBlocker" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall YoutubeAdBlocker on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight YoutubeAdBlocker program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall YoutubeAdBlocker on Windows XP
Uninstalling YoutubeAdBlocker from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on YoutubeAdBlocker program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker from Chrome
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find YoutubeAdBlocker extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker from Firefox
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find YoutubeAdBlocker add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker from Internet Explorer
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on YoutubeAdBlocker, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: Removing YoutubeAdBlocker is not difficult. Though you can still have some problems if you get other bundled adware or malicious programs present. You also need to remove these threats to your security and privacy. Use free scanners that come with SpyHunter and YoutubeAdBlocker Removal Tool for help or let these programs to take care of the problem.
Remove YoutubeAdBlocker Adware Infection Completely
Note: It is possible that your computer is infected with other adware programs. You can check suspicious program names with the list of advare removal tools names and see if it match. If they match, than the program belongs to adware and our removal tools can handle it for sure. Actually, they can remove hundreds thousands of viruses, but there is always a gray area where any anti-virus fails. So, this checking procedure is very helpful while real scanning for viruses is definitely better.