YouTubeGizmos is an ad-supported program that enhances video for YouTube to higher quality. This program is program responsible for ads displayed in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. YouTubeGizmos is not malicious, but this program might suddenly appear in your web browser because it is deceptively installed as a bundled software with other free programs and updates. Users do not expect bundled programs and fail to block YouTubeGizmos before installing freeware. YouTubeGizmos adware is preset for automatic installation despite of being optional. It consists of various program components such as one installed as Windows application and multiple BHO (browser helper objects), web browser extensions or add-ons that work together for running adware activities.
If you want to remove YouTubeGizmos, then you need to uninstall YouTubeGizmos application and remove extensions related to YouTubeGizmos from your web browsers. It is not very difficult, and you can easily do this by following YouTubeGizmos removal guide placed below.
This removal guide helps to remove YouTubeGizmos manually or use special security software that removes YouTubeGizmos and other malicious programs. SpyHunter is definitely one of the best. It offers reliable malware detection, clean removal, and real-time protection against future infections.
What is YouTubeGizmos?
Protection against deceptively installed adware:
If you want to avoid installing adware like YouTubeGizmos, then remember that this kind of programs is set for automatic installation and the information about adware bundled to your download is definitely not the first thing they want you to see. Pay attention to marked check boxes in setup wizards for free programs and set on “custom” installation option instead of “typical” because the last might hide bundled adware. Be careful while installing free programs, and it will save your time. Use SpyHunter as a YouTubeGizmos removal tool instead. This anti-malware product is very reliable and offers a premium real-time anti-malware protection against dangerous or malicious software that otherwise might infect your computer.
YouTubeGizmos Adware Removal ToolYouTubeGizmos Removal Tool is a part of SpyHunter that easily remove YouTubeGizmos and other malicious programs found on your computer. It detects all malicious elements and tracking cookies related to YouTubeGizmos malware. Free scanner shows you all the details and helps to delete YouTubeGizmos components manually if you want. This software is timely updated and offers a free professional support for removing mutating viruses. It helps to remove stubborn PUP (potentially unwanted programs) and spyware, protects DNS connection, your web browsers, ActiveX components, and other system elements form malware infection. SpyHunter helps to guard your computer against YouTubeGizmos and other threats. It protects your security and privacy.
Remove YouTubeGizmos from Windows
You need to uninstall YouTubeGizmos application using “Add/Remove programs” utility. Then, you need to remove web browser add-on components that belong to YouTubeGizmos adware.
Use the following guide for manual removal, or scan your computer with anti-malware for removing other malicious programs from your infected computer.
Uninstall YouTubeGizmos on Windows 8
- On Metro screen click on "Search" icon. Then, type "Remove Program" in the input box and click on "Uninstall a program" menu option.
- Select "youtubegizm" program and click "Uninstall" button at the top of the list.
Optional: If on a desktop, right click "Start" button (or the lower left corner) to open the "Quick Access Menu". Then find and click on "Programs and Features"
Optional: Click on "Control Panel" option. Find and click "Uninstall a Program" link in the menu list placed under "Programs" menu option.
Uninstall YouTubeGizmos on Windows 7, Vista
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop and select "Control Panel" option on the right
- Click on "Programs and Features" menu option in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and highlight youtubegizm program. Then, click "Uninstall" button and confirm program removal.
Uninstall YouTubeGizmos on Windows XP
Uninstalling YouTubeGizmos from Windows XP is very similar to one shown above. There are minor differences in a process:
- Click on "Start" button at the bottom left corner of the desktop.
- Select "Control Panel" in the menu on the right
- Find and double-click "Add/Remove Programs" list item in the Control Panel
- Search the program list and click on youtubegizm program. Then, click "Remove" button.
Remove YouTubeGizmos from Chrome
Remove YouTubeGizmos extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome and click on Menu icon in the top-right corner. Select Settings in the drop down list.
- Click on Extensions on the left to display installed Chrome extensions. Find Youtubegizmos, ytg timer, ygBHO Class extension and click on "Remove from Chrome" icon.
- Restart your browser.
Remove YouTubeGizmos from Firefox
Remove YouTubeGizmos add-on from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click Menu icon at the top-right corner. Click on Add-ons icon.
- Select Extensions on the sidebar. Find Youtubegizmos, ytg timer, ygBHO Class add-on. Right-click it, and then click Remove button.
- Restart Firefox to complete the removal.
Remove YouTubeGizmos from Internet Explorer
Remove YouTubeGizmos extensions from Internet Explorer
- Start Internet Explorer click Tools icon in the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab on left, right-click on Youtubegizmos, ytg timer, ygBHO Class, and then click Disable option.
- Restart your web browser.
Note: This manual removal procedure is simple but your computer might have other similar infections. If want to make it clean and value your time, then use YouTubeGizmos Removal Tool instead of the manual removal and get rid of other computer infections.
Remove YouTubeGizmos Adware Infection Completely
YouTubeGizmos adware might be spread in a bundle with other like programs. As a result, your system might be also infected with malicious programs used by cyber criminals for stealing money and illegal activities. After you remove YouTubeGizmos adware you have to run full anti-virus scan with an updated version of your antivirus. Then it is a good idea to scan your system with anti-malware program like SpyHunter 4. This software offers a free scanner that helps with manual removal, and you can opt for automated removal, professional support, and anti-malware protection.